• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are some of the hardest things you have ever done in the DMC series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonbutt167

Mine was having to simply beat Devil May Cry on normal mode! I'm not as bad as it seems though. I was eleven when I first played DMC. My uncle gave me a copy a few months after getting my first PS2. I was still very unfamiliar with the PS2 controller. When I got up to the first phantom battle, I went into a bit of a trauma after trying like 60+ times to beat the damn thing, which were all unsuccessful.:wacko: I stopped playing for several months until I felt sane again. Finally, I pulled through after using tons of vital stars! I did not hesitate for a second to switch to easy mode. I beated it, but then felt brave enough for normal mode. And then Hard mode. Hard mode actually was not so bad, you retained your status from the previous game. Thus, hard mode was actually a bit easier. I'm still working on Dante Must Die! What about you? By the way, do the bosses have devil trigger in Dante Must Die for DMC?

King of Hell

Must Die
probably beating Dante Must Die in the original back in the day, not having mission select contributed to it being harder too. right now I can beat it easily, but it was really hard back then.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Gigapede in any level of difficulty

Don't laugh! He's just really, REALLY difficult for me for some reason x_x

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I always had a ton of trouble when I faced off against Agni & Rudra in DMC3 on Dante Must Die difficulty. I don't know what it is but they always hand my backside back to me a few times before I'm able to pull off the victory.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC1.

Dante Must Die.

Barring that...

DMC4.

Hell Or Hell.

Wish I coulda recorded it so you guys could see me beat it...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Dealing with carpel tunnel while firing with Dante's pistols. On any game.

Seriously...I make him shoot so fast his fingers should not exist by now...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
DMC4 either that god dam room where you have to throw the cutlass at agnus's window on HoH or s ranking human missions(the enemies just dont have enough health!)

Zany Blac

DMC 4: S Ranking All Missions On DMD Mode Was Challenging,

Hurt My Feelings Once Or Twice...

I Cried A Little...

Getting All The Achievements For DMC 4 On The 360 Was Tasking Too.

I Cried Alot Getting Them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom