• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What About A MGC Chatbox Evo?

Mous4u

Well i was thinking cant we just post in a thread create
threads and also Chat on a little chatbox we can chat about Devil May Cry We Could Chat About Stuff We Can Chat about what happen today we can chat about anything.So Can we Get A MGC Chatbox Evo_Ohh And Hi Everyone some might know me already on this forum but anyway

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168992

so..what ya say we gonna add it to the fourms?

Sparda™

What would be the point of the forum then?

I believe, If not mistaken, this has been brought up by other members before as well.

There are a lot of topics to choose from for you and everyone else here to share the love for Devil May Cry.

Mous4u

Sparda™;194639 said:
What would be the point of the forum then?

I believe, If not mistaken, this has been brought up by other members before as well.

There are a lot of topics to choose from for you and everyone else here to share the love for Devil May Cry.

i knew i'll fail :( - But wait a sec it is a point of the forums because it shows who created a thread and who posted on a thread so it will make post's come faster.

Sparda™

Mous4u;194640 said:
i knew i'll fail :( - But wait a sec it is a point of the forums because it shows who created a thread and who posted on a thread so it will make post's come faster.

There are Visitor Messages which can be posted at one's profile. The chat would just move away the attention from the forum. It has happened with other forums as well.

Mous4u

Sparda™;194641 said:
There are Visitor Messages which can be posted at one's profile. The chat would just move away the attention from the forum. It has happened with other forums as well.

urghhh! why do i always fail!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I remember running by the idea of a chatroom but I guess the profile messages kind of get the job done. A Resident Evil forum I am on has both and it seems to have helped the members become closer, a lot of the people who I used to have tiffs with and didn't like at first actually became quite good friends once got to know them. And neither effected the forums activity at all as most of the things we talk about are too casual to be made into a proper disscussion.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;194644 said:
I remember running by the idea of a chatroom but I guess the profile messages kind of get the job done. A Resident Evil forum I am on has both and it seems to have helped the members become closer, a lot of the people who I used to have tiffs with and didn't like at first actually became quite good friends once got to know them. And neither effected the forums activity at all as most of the things we talk about are too casual to be made into a proper disscussion.

Depends how It affects the forum. It may affect negatively at most times.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's an idea, but I don't think it's a good one. I never use the little chat boxes on the other forums. Why would you if there's two other methods you can go by (PM and visitor boards) to keep in touch with friends? I'm not trying to diss your idea, don't get me wrong, but I know I wouldn't make use of it.

Top Bottom