• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well, My first run at Bloody Palace went well...

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Photo0710_zpsbad8a8a6.jpg

Photo0709_zps4455ca11.jpg

12 Worldwide, 1 UK/Ireland.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Congrats! Hopefully I'm still on the top 13 at least. I was quite happy with My first actual run at it, My friend was over and I wasn't taking it as seriously as I would by Myself, DMD Mundus nearly ended it on My with one massive pound. Ended up fighting DMD Vergil with 3 blocks of health.

And yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with the time requirement, I only received a SS for style, but a heartbreaking A for time. More runs needed.

s8ntmark

Nicely done! I haven't been able to get past level 20 :/ but I'm having a blast playing it! AND I'm getting really good at levels 1-19, L0L!

MasterBlasterAA

Congrats! Hopefully I'm still on the top 13 at least. I was quite happy with My first actual run at it, My friend was over and I wasn't taking it as seriously as I would by Myself, DMD Mundus nearly ended it on My with one massive pound. Ended up fighting DMD Vergil with 3 blocks of health.

And yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with the time requirement, I only received a SS for style, but a heartbreaking A for time. More runs needed.

you fought vergil with 3 blocks of health? wow thats impressive. i beat mundus without losing any health and then i get to vergil with all my health and almost died.

And yeah the time requirement is strange. i thought I went through it really fast and only got an S. but yeah more runs needed for sure. good luck with yours! ill be looking for your name on those leaderboards

Top Bottom