• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well it seems next Pokemon games comes this holiday

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
pp3heviipdjorx7fiqqd.png

The latest Pokémon Sun and Moon trailer features a rather unusual Pocket Monster, even by Pokémon standards, called “Type: Null.” There are already theories about what exactly is up with this Pokémon.

Where to start? Type: Null is one odd name, there’s that medieval-looking thing it has going on, and it appears to be a chimera.

Here is the official description of a rather abnormal-looking Normal-type Pocket Monster:

This Pokémon wearing a mask has been dubbed “Null,” meaning nothing.

The shapes of its front and hind legs are clearly different. The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation.

The mask fitted to Type: Null’s head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It’s extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null’s agility.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The starter evolutions look okay. That Ash-Greninja though...sign me UP!

lorddemolatron

Premium
The most from those starters evolutions still i like owl one well:

Dartrix is extremely sensitive to other presences in the area and can detect opponents behind it and throw feathers to strike them without even seeing them. This Pokémon conceals sharp-bladed feathers inside its wings, showing astounding precision as it sends them flying in attack. And it goes beyond propelling its blade quills in simple straight lines—it can even bend these feathers to change their trajectories!

Revealing a certain snobbiness in its personality, Dartrix cares a great deal about its appearance, grooming its feathers in every spare moment. In truth, it’s also a bit of a birdbrain, with a tendency to bungle things up. Once it makes a mistake, it sometimes gets into a desperate struggle to gloss over the situation and ends up making a bigger mess than ever.

At times, this Pokémon feels so bothered by its dirty or ruffled feathers that it can’t focus on battle. When it loses its focus, it sometimes even retires from the battle on the spot! It’s up to each Trainer to help Dartrix overcome this troublesome stage. If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I also thought this video about the art shift in the new anime was pretty interesting.

lorddemolatron

Premium
CvB1qqJXYAEhOGx.png:large

CvB4aQyW8AAcj7D.jpg

seems ninny done mistake and well people done datamine on demo so many new pokemons also showed from it, beware as now i know Twitter have many leaks from game

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The demo was pretty fun to play. Still waiting on all the secret events to play out.

Anyway, a new PV for the anime has been released.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Incinaroar looks to be my favorite of the three starters just because i like his cockiness.

I'm curious about what the Pokemon Adventure/Special manga's take on Sun and Moon is gonna be like.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm curious about what the Pokemon Adventure/Special manga's take on Sun and Moon is gonna be like.
Indeed, I've really been getting back into Adventure lately. Can't wait to see how the handle S&M.

Top Bottom