• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We want to return of to Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No, I don't want NT to 'ruin' Vergil (as a character, let alone his appearance) like they did Dante.

sgokbaraz

:) İn the game certainly Vergil will not death. Do you think return of Vergil.. I think would be perfect.. more enjoyable to play with Vergil..

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Do i want Vergil back?

Yes.

But do i want him to be rebooted in the same lame fashion as Dante?

No.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I don't mind if they decide to introduce Vergil in DmC but I don't want Vergil from DMC3 back in a sequel because I don't believe that Vergil is as significant of a character to the series as some think he is. So in my eyes it would just be a pointless, hollow fanboy pleaser with no substance or real reason.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would love to see Vergil back. I think there's a lot of good reasons as to why Vergil is in DMC. I could list several reasons myself. And therefore, I would like to see him return. Don't mind if it's DmC or DMC.

Just to let you know sgokbaraz, triple posting isn't allowed. Double posting is bad enough. If you have something new to say, just edit your first post. Not having a go at you, just saying.

Devil Hunter John Joko

Darth Angelo;298343 said:
I don't mind if they decide to introduce Vergil in DmC but I don't want Vergil from DMC3 back in a sequel because I don't believe that Vergil is as significant of a character to the series as some think he is. So in my eyes it would just be a pointless, hollow fanboy pleaser with no substance or real reason.

I believe Vergil is the second most important character in the dmc series...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Devil Hunter John Joko;298387 said:
I believe Vergil is the second most important character in the dmc series...

Nope. Dead people have no significance. :lol:

In all seriousness, Vergil isn't the second most important character, at all. Hell, Nero kind of overshadowed him as an important character. He was Dante's foil...nothing more, nothing less. Vergil made him the man he became in DMC1 and stuff.

Although Vergil has to be in DmC in some way, because he is Dante's brother and you can't really have a Dante's origin without Vergil. He shouldn't be playable though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
sgokbaraz;298323 said:
I want to return of to Vergil.. Do you want to return of to Vergil??

Ooooooh, yes please. DMC won't be DMC without TWINS!
Maybe that's why 4 wasn't that good.:huh:
Just please, I want him to be BLONDE! And if he's not, then bloody well make him drip hotness with his black hair. PLEASE! Fangirl service PLEASE!!!!

Kool626

Demon Slayer
if they bring vergil in dmc, would he be good cus remember in dmc3 at the end. ( remember what we use to say JACKPOT) . cus this b4 dmc3 .maybe he rescues dante from the prison thing. and help dante but near the end of dmc he turns power mad like in dmc3

Neminis

Master Vergil;298438 said:
Ooooooh, yes please. DMC won't be DMC without TWINS!
Maybe that's why 4 wasn't that good.:huh:
Just please, I want him to be BLONDE! And if he's not, then bloody well make him drip hotness with his black hair. PLEASE! Fangirl service PLEASE!!!!

Seconded. All of it XD

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
A.$h!nati;298483 said:
Not in this game

I agree with this^^^

I would much rather see him in a "proper" Devil May Cry 5 game and not get rebooted in the same poo fashion as Dante in the new DmC.

Afterall they are suppsed to be twins which means he to would have to look like a emo heroin addict.:lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ToCool74;298486 said:
I agree with this^^^

I would much rather see him in a "proper" Devil May Cry 5 game and not get rebooted in the same poo fashion as Dante in the new DmC.

Afterall they are suppsed to be twins which means he to would have to look like a emo heroin addict.:lol:

DmC Vergil could still bathe and have a good hairstyle he would just have to have the same face as DmC Dante. twins can act different. anyway if Vergil is in DmC he would probably be the opposite of Dante. since DmC Dante has a an anti-establishment theme that would mean Vergil would probably be rich, powerful, well dressed, polite and have good personal hygene. so there is no reason to be afraid of Vergil being remade in the same way Dante was unless you would be tramatized by the possibility of Vergil with black hair.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm going to state my opinion on the "current" look of the game regardless and currently its not catching my interest in the slightest.

The original creator of DMC once said Dante has always been "to cool to smoke" but in the trailer we have a smoking Dante.

That in my opinion sorta slaps the original creator in the face if you ask me.

I'm not satisified with the current product and thats that.

Oh and i would not be "tramatized" for a trivial reason such as giving Vergil or Dante black hair although i do prefer the white hair obviously which has been present in Dante's design since the first game, that and the red jacket ofcourse.

~Yamato slasher~

"Die" = vergil
Vergil'sBitch;298324 said:
No, I don't want NT to 'ruin' Vergil (as a character, let alone his appearance) like they did Dante.

Agreed

i would like to play a game that has only vergil as main character.

Virago

Not listening.
I wouldn't mind Vergil showing up in the DmC reboot. He's an iconic character for the series.

But Vergil is over and done in the white hair series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom