• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We’re Ready to Develop Ninja Theory’s DmC – Platinum Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
My god I wish Platinum was working on this game. They make Ninja Theory look like amateurs in game development.

My god I wish Platinum was working on this game. They make Ninja Theory look like amateurs in game development.
Thus they need to get chance to prove themselves...and I think they will.
It wouldn't be so great if Platinum bumps in the middle of the development, don't you think?...It's NT's (and Capcom's of course) project now and they should finish it.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
tru dat Ms. Vermillion (for whatever reason I want BlazBlue again...)

Thus they need to get chance to prove themselves...and I think they will.
It wouldn't be so great if Platinum bumps in the middle of the development, don't you think?...It's NT's (and Capcom's of course) project now and they should finish it.
oh yeah, there's that too :(

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I understand that they wanna change it back for the hardcore fans, but I agree. Let NT and Capcom finish this its their project, I dont think their just gonna stop what their doing and just start all over with Platinuim. If the game fails and Capcom is disappionted with NT then maybe they'll switch with Platinuim......idk I'm just a stupid 14 year old girl -.-. But, yea Im still excitied for this game even if I dont like the new Dante....I'll try it out lol just because people dont like one character's design doesnt mean that they should start from scratch with a new company, this game hasnt even come out yet...it could get better.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Whatever they do with it, I expect it would be a safe bet from CAPCOM's perspective to continue letting NT finish the game, as people who think it looks good so far with buy it, people who are unsure will probably buy it, and only the hardcore oldschool fanboys might be sceptical enough not to pay money for it. It's like when DMC2 sales were still good - and DMC4 sales were good, both following on from the previous game which got high reviews and riding on its success. And since DMC4 was also received pretty well, I think a lot of people will still buy this game. Even if a game or a movie sucks, people are likely to go see it based on their appraisal of its predecessor. Despite the recession I still see people blowing money on games, so I don't think NT have much to worry about.

That would be my thinking if I were a CE at CAPCOM. But it you want my opinion, I'd love for Platinum to get a hold of the series.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna see the actual game first and see whether or not they failed before platinum goes and does it simply because i want to see what happens and i want to know if i was right in supporting/defending this game.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I would rather give NT a try at the game,besides if Platinum was the developer for the game it would probably turn out cliche,a new style to me atleast is needed at times,who knows,DmC may not turn out to be a fail.

OriginalOutcast

I wish it was real.

But I really doubt it.

And regarding the pic.

The pic kinda looks like the back of Vergil.

Maybe post DMC4?

The Picture is fake, Kamiya and the Platnum Staff Deconfirmed it on Twitter...

316028_2357814030677_1410056853_2825104_2049947_n.jpg

ZenMarter

The King of a Forsaken Race
Well in any way its capcoms call if NT will finish the game or give it to Platinum Games and work their Magic and from the looks of the new character designs im still thinking of giving NT the chance to wow me even though I hate how the game was in the trailer because it just didn't give me the impression it was a Dmc game mainly because it kind of didn't have the creepy gothic like atmosphere the previous games gave. well this is my conclusion from what i've seen so far but as much as i can im trying to keep an open mind to where the games development will lead to and i also hope that if they plan on changing dante's appearance he should be still be recognizable as dante even though he looks different and from my point of view right now he doesn't give the impression he's dante due to such drastic transformation even if its a reboot the change is just too much for me i guess i dunno about the other people who love/loved the dmc series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom