• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wave of support after E3

Tiran

The great pretender.
Cliff Bleszinski@therealcliffyb
New Devil May Cry looks HOT and Dante looks great. Those who don't like his updated look can suck a mongoose.

Luke Mears @Mightyles
@superninjatam the more people that play it the more support you'll get. I know it doesn't mean much, but you have our support.

Reuben Langdon@ReubenLangdon
Just played DMC, pretty Dope!
x2cccc395.jpg

Many others in the professional field have expressed support/ relief/ Optimisim for this game since E3.

There's still much more to show even now.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Just a case of perseverance on NT's part. Supported them from day 1 as it was clear to see they have an absolute diamond on their hands, Haters will become Supporters once they've gotten a taste of it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah and look at the dudes who is saying that langdon was a sellout and a liar until i made them to STFU.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
The first two:
Hater: "Oh please! Like I'm suppose to listen to those two! Like I'll like this emo imposter!!:mad:

Reuben Langdoon thinks it's dope and you should play it:
15998224.jpg
Ah, Reuben liked DmC? Let's see what the responses--
"blah blah blah Reuben only ever works for Capcom so despite the good reviews it's been getting from everyone who has played it, we'll just assume he's lying because Capcom will kill his family if he doesn't"

Dante47

Ah, Reuben liked DmC? Let's see what the responses--
"blah blah blah Reuben only ever works for Capcom so despite the good reviews it's been getting from everyone who has played it, we'll just assume he's lying because Capcom will kill his family if he doesn't"
Seems legit.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The first two:
Hater: "Oh please! Like I'm suppose to listen to those two! Like I'll like this emo imposter!!:mad:

Reuben Langdoon thinks it's dope and you should play it:
15998224.jpg

Is it sad that this is actually probably what happened for a lot of people? Yes, I think it is.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Cliff Bleszinski@therealcliffyb
New Devil May Cry looks HOT and Dante looks great. Those who don't like his updated look can suck a mongoose.

Luke Mears @Mightyles
@superninjatam the more people that play it the more support you'll get. I know it doesn't mean much, but you have our support.

Reuben Langdon@ReubenLangdon
Just played DMC, pretty Dope!
x2cccc395.jpg

Many others in the professional field have expressed support/ relief/ Optimisim for this game since E3.

There's still much more to show even now.
reuben kinda reminds me of johny depp in this pic

Top Bottom