• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wat weaps do u always carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaylumX

Something Else
Mostly use rebellion with agni and rudra (are those the twin demons) and as for range weapons, i use Ebony and Ivory and that sniper rifle.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Depends on who or what i have to fight...lol.
but usually Rebellion and ebony and Ivory
if i have to fight Nevan, I equip ebony and ivory and cerberus.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I’ve gone through phases of using every single weapon obsessively. At the moment I have 2 setups. Firstly, I keep playing Bloody Palace from scratch, so I have only Rebellion without any extra moves and E&I.

I went through a big juggle phase a while back and used GS mode along with Rebellion, Nevan, Artemis and Spiral for maximum float combos.

The second setup almost matches this:
devilmaycry;73199 said:
I can't live without my Rebellion - that's always kept close. I also carry Beowulf as a secondary Devils-Arms and the good ol' pistols and shotty combo for backup. ;)
I use Reb + Beo and E&I in Gunslinger mode, but I carry Artemis too for that all important Multilock on airborne opponents.

Koemi

half-breed
Rebellion + A&R usually, unless there's someone that's in need of some icy breeze, or fire is too hot for some.
Ebony and Ivory always, with Lady's cannon as a second (more or less analog to pandora in DMC 4 I guess)

kanna-X-freak

Always Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory, the rest is either changing or I totally forget about switching weapons :lol:

Sparda™

Rebellion stays constant as a Devil Arm, Ebony & Ivory stay constant as Firearms.

I switch A&R and Beowulf between them, sometimes Nevan & Cerberus.

Kalina Ann and Spiral are the ones I love to use more.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Dante Aseroth;112927 said:
Rebellion stays constant as a Devil Arm, Ebony & Ivory stay constant as Firearms.

I switch A&R and Beowulf between them, sometimes Nevan & Cerberus.

Kalina Ann and Spiral are the ones I love to use more.
What style do you prefer with those setups?

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Dante Aseroth;113089 said:
SM and RG are the ones I use the most. Sometimes GS just for the sake of fun...
Great choices. I adored RG when I got heavily into Devil May Cry 3 and I went through a phase of loving all styles — at the moment I adore GS and DG!

Sparda™

Kodanshi;113310 said:
Great choices. I adored RG when I got heavily into Devil May Cry 3 and I went through a phase of loving all styles — at the moment I adore GS and DG!

DG?!

I like Quicksilver over Doppelganger. Gives you more liberty in operating with high-frequency combos, I mean, you stop the time...:D

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I know. Not only that, but activate Time Lag just prior to an attack hitting you and the strike will completely whiff. It’ll go through you due to complete invincibility for around ½ a second. I did go through a HUGE QS phase ages back and still love it. Plus you can connect combos that wouldn’t work ordinarily because you slow the knockback in Time Lag.

But yes, I’ve gotten into the technical and stylish side of DG, things like charging a Straight AND a Drive during Hyperfist, buffering a Drive into other attacks by ½–buffering a Drive and activating the AI (After Image) then hitting L1 to delay the attack, etc. Great stuff with so much potential. Looks awesome as hell too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom