• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat storyline would u like Devil May Cry to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Wat storyline would u like DMC to have

well..................the feeling are thoughts, but the protagonist will be hard to catch :D

Vergil's love

Vergil is a god...
well,for me i would like the story line to not be as confusing as the chronological order of the game series...but alas,Vergil is just one of those characters that is cemented into people's minds...he has got to have a major background and i wish they would make a game where it explains his background.Vergil may hae died in DMC,but...maybe not all of him died....maybe there is some part of him floating around in DMC world that we know not of...but it said he died...but maybe part of him is alive and it will be like resurrected somehow...that's at least what i think...

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I want Vergil to make his epic debue as the protagonist in DMC5!!! I know he's playable in DMC3,but just playing through Dante's missions suck....

Vergil's love

Vergil is a god...
DMC 0 sounds like an awesome name...however...if they make a game with Vergil as he main character,like it or not,Dante has to be in there some way...unfortunately

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Don't have an argument about main character. The main hero will be Beowulf. He and his friends (Cerberus, Nevan and others...) are trying to prevent Mundus' invasion to the human world. Sparda tries to stop them. And the final Beowulf fight versus Sparda will be something like that:
Sparda: Give that to me (He needs Beowulf's eye to seal the portal to the demon world)
Beowulf: No way, you've got your own (even three)
Sparda: Well I want yours too
Beowulf: What are you going to do with all these eyes, huh? No matter how hard you try, you will never ruin our plan
Sparda: You're wasting time!
*Tries to hit Beowulf. Beowulf holds his sword and Sparda holds Beo's fist. Blood of Sparda is shed on Temen-ni-gru's altar*
Beowulf: And we supposed to be friends
Sparda: Friends... Riight
*The fight begins.You've beaten the crap out of Sparda, and then the dialogue*:
Sparda: I was defeated?
Beowulf: Yeah man, s**t happens
*Then Sparda hits Beowulf and Beo hits Sparda. Beowulf falls, but Sparda grabs his eye*
Sparda: I won't let you fall
Beowulf: Let me go, you b**ch
Sparda: Grab my sword!
Beowulf: Can't hold down...Oh f**k!!!!!!
*Sparda stays in the Demon World with Beowulf's eye in his hand. Beo fell in Temen-ni-gru*
Sparda: The gates are closing! You f***ing bastard!
Beowulf: F**k you!
*Gates are closed, Beowulf takes his notebook and writes:
"Sparda sacrifised his own blood..."
sees dead woman:
"...and a mortal priestess to shut portal to the demon world"
Then we see Beowulf talking with his friends*
The end.

How's this?

Vergil's love

Vergil is a god...
well,Alastor12,that's weird...but all i am trying to say is that Vergil is complicated and he needs to be explained in another videogame or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom