• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat storyline would u like Devil May Cry to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
Re: Wat storyline would u like DMC to have

i would play as Sparda and help them while going to heaven to team up with Jesus in a co-op style battle for humanity

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1

i want NINJAS ^^ to help Vergil and dante save the World ^^jk

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!

Just basically a story from Sparda's point of view. It doesn't have to be him fighting Mundus. Just another everyday slaying job for him.

Gothic Onimusha

Darkness Oni

Explain Sparda's history like DMC 3 did for Dante.

So, first he has to fight a bunch of lesser demons, then he must seal the Tempen ne gru's gatekeepers. You also fight bosses like Phantom and various other demons Sparda vanquished. Then the final battle you fight Mundus. So basically, everything they say Sparda once did, you do in this game.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn

i wonder if sparda has any friends? i mean they probaly would put
some in there..!!!right!!i mean u just cant have one deamon!!!!then it would be boring!!??
and wat about about gunz?

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1

sparda was a one man army just like Dante and vergil ..... but a multiplayer mode would be nice ...

Gothic Onimusha

Darkness Oni

Kakashi said:
sparda was a one man army just like Dante and vergil ..... but a multiplayer mode would be nice ...

Dante was a one man army? *cough* Trish *cough* Lucia *cough* Mary

sparda666

The Devil Reborn

Gothic Onimusha said:
Dante was a one man army? *cough* Trish *cough* Lucia *cough* Mary

hehe..well he is a man!!!..but still sparda lived 2000years ago in that time i think jesus was still alive..or their were only crossbows.....maybye he can team up with the highlander.or or...napoleon!!!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

sparda666;2794 said:
hehe..well he is a man!!!..but still sparda lived 2000years ago in that time i think jesus was still alive..or their were only crossbows.....maybye he can team up with the highlander.or or...napoleon!!!!!

in that time.................Sparda used his Powers and his Sword to fight against his Legion to Seal the Gates of Demons.....................he has no friends............he was a normal Demon...................just like the others Demons.................but Sparda fought for the Human kind...............to save the World and he used his powers to Seal the Demon Gate..........................and he made Justice and he was a Legend................................it would be crazy if we can play Sparda in two Milleniums ago....................that would be awsome and the crazyest thing that ever had in our lifes.................lol

dsagent

Dsagent

I want Sparda,Dante,Vergil,and pretty much everyone to team up to form one badass Devilslaying team. More customization and online play would make the game naer perfect.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ur maybe be right....................with online....................we could be have more fun............................and i would be the crazyest player that i ever made it......:D

devilmaycry895

The story line i would like to see IS ......Takes place after Dmc 3 and before DMC 1....Dante returns to the underworld to find his brother vergil..because if u saw the end of DMC 3 dante tries to save Vergil from falling into the underworld. This would take place in a similar castle maybe some snow would look cool...........Lady also decides to help dante find his brother and have numerous encounters with Vergil but he is in the process of turning into NELO ANGELO so he looks sort of more like half Nelo have Vergil...........In these encounters Dante fights Nelo because Nelo has been taught to kill dante and does not entirley remember who he is because of the changing that Mundus put on him. Lady eventually dies and you saving Vergil is a failure. In this story line i would also like to see Sparda somehow

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

hhmmm........................me too
but its too hard to see him....................coz i can see Sparda Transformation......................but i believe that the Capcom would create a game that would put Sparda as playable

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I would like literally everyone (all goodies and baddies) to be playable with their own unique storylines, skills, styles etc. A create your own character mode would be awesome. As for the story how about Mundus's father was resurrected by a rogue necromatic sect of the vatican. his life in death has made him mad and he plans to take all humans and demons to oblivion and recreate the universe as he sees fit.;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo II;7046 said:
I would like literally everyone (all goodies and baddies) to be playable with their own unique storylines, skills, styles etc. A create your own character mode would be awesome. As for the story how about Mundus's father was resurrected by a rogue necromatic sect of the vatican. his life in death has made him mad and he plans to take all humans and demons to oblivion and recreate the universe as he sees fit.;)

i dont think that Mundus had a father..................coz he is Devil King, the Prince of Darkness..........................but in the other hand it could be great watching Sparda with 2 Milleniums ago fighting against Demons and meeting Eva....................too romantic..................i wish that i would have some popcorns to eat :p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7057 said:
i dont think that Mundus had a father..................coz he is Devil King, the Prince of Darkness..........................but in the other hand it could be great watching Sparda with 2 Milleniums ago fighting against Demons and meeting Eva....................too romantic..................i wish that i would have some popcorns to eat :p
Something can't come from nothing, unless you're a god of some description. Mundus isn't a god so he would have had to be concieved or he would be non existant

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Hmmpphh,I can't imagine a she-devil holding baby Mundus in her arms and feeding him:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom