• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Was getting rid of the Fedora really necessary?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Like really?

Did fans and NT hate it THAT much that it had to be taken out? I thought the purpose of Vergil wearing it outside was to not let himself be discovered by demons or Mundus as Nephlim seeing as how all of them have white hair.

HandsomePeanut

Satan Claus
(Likes the fedora so...)

Yeah, I don't see the point of removing it. Some people may not like it, but it exists. Just don't have it return if they make a sequel.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Either way, I think he also looks good without it.

tumblr_nispdtEMGs1qlvbp1o4_400.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Was an entire thread for this really necessary? They took off the hat, how much can you really say on the subject that couldn't've been discussed in the regular thread?
(I'm not gonna shut it down, don't worry. I'm not asking as a mod but as a member, it seems silly to me.)

DragonMaster2010

Was an entire thread for this really necessary? They took off the hat, how much can you really say on the subject that couldn't've been discussed in the regular thread?
(I'm not gonna shut it down, don't worry. I'm not asking as a mod but as a member, it seems silly to me.)

I didn't want to derail it.

Meg

The occasional fun, goofy thread is always a good thing. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, you can seriously see his white hair even though he's wearing a hat. And you can see his white hair in The Order propaganda video. Makes me wonder what the point of it was at all. :meh:

Besides, ya know, style. :cool:

VIVA LA FEDORA!!!! ..................or trilby. Whatever Chancey.

nephlim god

Quick question . Phineas says dante hasnt unlocked his full potential because his hair was only partially white .?vergils hair was always white and in VD it went spiky after going super sayian. Assuming he unlocked his full potential after vd . So why was his hair white from the beginning ?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Quick question . Phineas says dante hasnt unlocked his full potential because his hair was only partially white .?vergils hair was always white and in VD it went spiky after going super sayian. Assuming he unlocked his full potential after vd . So why was his hair white from the beginning ?
Vergil's Downfall wasn't about unlocking untapped power potential. It was just a very meta physical journey showing him sever all emotional ties because he views it as weakness.

Vergil had been fighting the demons with the Order knowing full well of his lineage long before Dante, so he probably just got that stuff out of the way. Dante never took any of those steps.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil had already been to the mansion amd unlocked his past and some of his powers before dante, his hair may have been black first too.

Dante's hair got whiter after using his dt a lot.

DragonMaster2010

why was his hair white from the beginning ?
Well Vergil was born with his powers were born "in a straight line" while Dante's powers were a bit "scattered" and needed more time yo straighten out.

Vergil had already been to the mansion amd unlocked his past and some of his powers before dante, his hair may have been black first too.

Dante's hair got whiter after using his dt a lot.
Perhaps my memory doesnt serve me so well but isnt he blonde when fighting dante with a wooden sword as a kid ?
NO his hair was always white even as a child

Top Bottom