• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*WARNING* DO NOT POST SPOILERS FOR DMC 5 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Good day fellow devil hunters. How are we all doing? I’m sure everyone is excited with the upcoming game being released soon (March 8th)...

However, this is a warning to remind everyone to NOT let your excitement get the better of you. There has been a long wait for this game for all of us and a lot of hype being built up and nobody should have the fun ruined by other people spoiling things for them. It doesn’t matter how small or insignificant the details are regarding what is being spoilt. If it is anything out of what’s already well known and is related to anything you couldn’t possibly find out without having played the game then this warning is to say DO NOT spoil it for everyone else. I’m going to say that from release to the end of March anything that is posted and isn’t discussed properly with spoiler tags and appropriate spoiler warnings will be subject to deletion and the poster will be dealing with the subsequent consequences which will be discussed between myself and the other members of the staff.

You have all been fairly warn so don’t ruin the fun for others and hope you all enjoy the game just discuss it the right way with spoiler warnings in titles and specific spoiler info into spoiler tags. If anyone is unsure of how to create spoilers then feel free to ask a member of staff here - Ask the staff anything

Thank you!

Reactions: Gel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom