• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wanna know the name.....Alphonse?!

Alphonse

Hey,

Been lingering around for a while on these forums and decided to make an account in the end as you all sound like a friendly bunch. Played every Devil May Cry game to date and have obviously recently purchaed the new one that i am loving. I like some anime, a few other game series' (Metal Gear Solid, Assassins Creed, Call of Du...just kidding) so yeah hey and long live all things DMC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forums, good sir! If at any point you need someone to talk to when no one else is available, hit me up! I'm a pretty nice guy according to the rest of the folk on here.

Alphonse

Aha, will do man. Havent been on a forum since before MGS3 was being released :S, the buzz to check new messages and fight the good fight is back

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Hey, fellow Deathnote fan. Yeah forum is good. Just hope it lives past the DmC game lifespan and it doesn't die after the dust settles with the new game.
No worries, I've been on here since before that and the activity on some forums hasn't really changed.
And you like Death Note too? *Initiation telepathic high five*

Alphonse

*misses* LOL. Yeah i watched it a while ago, was a welcome break from the super powered attacks and constant fighting of everyday Anime. Clever and kept me on the edge of my seat with most episodes, may go back and rewatch it soon tbh :D

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Haha, yays it's my favourite anime, I'm not really into Bleach and stuff, save for the anime I watched when I was younger. (Pokemon x) ) Now you're double welcome ^_^

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Well I'm defiantly very late on this one, but welcome to the forums. Glad that you are enjoying it :)

Alphonse

Thanks for the welcome's guys and girls. Aha, Meg5493 and Stiferu this is what i love about forums. People who share the same interests, yeah i was onabout Alphonse from FMA Brotherhood. A great anime and probably one of my favourites. Striferu, i would have to say my favourite DMC game has to be out of DMC 3 and the new reboot DmC. I really do recommend the new reboot, so much fun.

Top Bottom