• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait...DMC4:SE has Microtransations?...On a "Special Edition"

Dante94513

I just went to the DMC4:SE update thread and I saw from The Good Gentleman's post that DMC4:SE could have microtransition. Please tell me that's not true...is it?

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Yeah, and lol? It's just there for the really lazy people. They already made it much easier to get red orbs and proud souls than the vanilla game. I mean, honestly I don't even understand the point since they increased obtain rates.

My only guess is, some people want to do all the crazy combos right away. As for the super characters, not gonna lie - Blitzes on DMD are an absolute bitch. For those having a tough time of it, there it is - four bucks for all three super characters.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
It's not gonna do anything for most DMC players. As @The Good Gentleman said, it's only for really lazy people. There's nothing there which you can't get by simply playing.

The Good Gentleman

I mean technically, you already get a mess of red orbs and proud souls as a pre-order bonus. If anything, that affects the game more than this.

Dante94513

With all those, I would expect them to be cheats than Microtransations. I can see some player welling to pay for it to get to the hardest difficult faster. So that kinda bugs me. I fear that if Capcom makes DMC5, they might add that in there too.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this is from the games site
http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/system.html?la=en
Lq6tv.png

The Good Gentleman

With all those, I would expect them to be cheats than Microtransations. I can see some player welling to pay for it to get to the hardest difficult faster. So that kinda bugs me. I fear that if Capcom makes DMC5, they might add that in there too.
It literally doesn't even remotely affect the game. I honestly don't see any problem.

Top Bottom