• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VOTE for extra content for Vergil in DMC HD Collection

Fenola

Hi everyone
remember the moves that vergil used to fight against dante in DMC 3:
final judgment cut:vergil is going to devil trigger and then dissappearin and judgment cuts fill all the scene

blue aura:vergil is making a blue aura around himself and completely block evey attack and heal himeslef a little and then he is going to devil trigger mode and then teleport to you at anydistance.

and everyone wondered if they can do these moves in DMC 3 se... and if I remember correctly capcom said because there is not enough space in ps2 disk we cannot put these moves in action or something like that....
[these are the moves from NPC (none playable character) version of vergil in DMC 3]

so now that DMC HD collection is on his way, I was wondering would you guys like to have some extra moves and content for vergil in HD collection?
I also add a thread in capcom unity forums about this matter and they really helped me out (my gratitude to them) but we really need more support about this matter and that's why I came to this site....so feel free to add any other brainstorming and along with it SUPPORT this thread to make it happen because we really need lots of SUPPORTS.
Even though we know that capcom may not hear us but as DMC "FANS" and the "ONES" that capcom really needs "US" to purchase its games we will not lose our HOPES for this battle

with regards
Fenola

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The more moves the better! Only Beowulf was done perfectly in my opinion.

Yamato needs more combos. Simple ones, let alone the Super Judgment Cut stuff. It should at least have 3 simple combos like Rebellion has. The only one he has, has three hits from which 2 of the 3 are done with the sheath, thus lacking in both damage and range, making the awesome Yamato feeling a bit weak.

Also Force Edge should have some Nelo Angelo combos by itself, without the Yamato/Force Edge combination, apart from Stinger and Helm's Breaker. Give him the standard Nelo Angelo combos with the Force Edge and he's great!

Oh, the summoned swords are great as they are!

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Dude you should rename the topic, I thought you're actually going to quote an article saying the exclusive content the HD collection had promised will be Vergil related.

And giving him those moves will make him kinda too overpowered. Well, if they make it so that you have to spend all devil stars to do it (like a DTE) then I guess it's okay, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen. Could be nice though.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
yeah that made it more difficult almost impossible to reach some tricky places

For real. The Secret Mission with the moving blocks is like totally easy for Dante who can Air Hike, Fly, walk on walls etc. but with Vergil it takes a looooot of time.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I understand your enthusiasm but there's no need to double-post over that. Edit next time. *posts merged*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, i got really excited there... i actually thought they were giving Vergil extra content (like costumes and all).
You do know these games are only being remade in HD... so I wouldn't expect too much. Event the UK magazine (especially the xbox 360 ones) aren't too impressed.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ya this thread's name does give you a certain impression. Maybe change the name to something else. Unless that was your plan all along so you could get folks to post here in which case your a clever one.

Fenola

Ya this thread's name does give you a certain impression. Maybe change the name to something else. Unless that was your plan all along so you could get folks to post here in which case your a clever one.

What's the point of that? as I said I made thread in capcom unity forum and one of them mentiond that I could get more supports for this matter in this forum. I don't have any other purpose and this is my last and only thread.... I thought maybe more people will support this idea.....that's all. :(

and for topic matter it's out of my hand so I really appreciate if one of moderators change the TOPIC into "voting for EXTRA content for VERGIL in DMC HD collection"

with REGARDS
Fenola

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Perhaps if we had done this after we learnt about the HD Collection, something would have happened. Maybe it's too late now, but hope dies last so..

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
with out a dought i would love for virgil to have a larger moveset and maybe even some dlc for extra costumes that we havent seen before

Top Bottom