• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall: Evil Angel

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
This is another video project that I announced awhile back with a poll, I let you guys choose what the song would be. I think it turned out rather nice and I'm proud with the results, I'm glad I could finally get a VD video done now that I have a cut-scenes file. Though that doesn't mean that I won't make any more VD video's, I plan on making a tribute for Vergil like I did with Dante, only with the Emiya theme. I think that theme fits him to the core. Anyways, glad you could like this and watch it. Give me your feedback, its like crack for me.

Trinity

An amazing video! I really liked it, the choice of scenes were very good and the song choice. You done a overall good job! Keep up the good videos:D

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
An amazing video! I really liked it, the choice of scenes were very good and the song choice. You done a overall good job! Keep up the good videos:D
Thanks man! I'm glad to see that I blew all of my other DmC videos with this one! Thanks for the feedback! :)

Top Bottom