• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall DLC Trophies Added

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
It would be great if you unlock Vergil in Bloody Palace by beating Vergil's Downfall.
That would be one way to add unlimited amount of replayability to it.
I think that's what there doing they might be released at the same time cause it would be dumb not to put Virgil his own bloody palace mode

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think that's what there doing they might be released at the same time cause it would be dumb not to put Virgil his own bloody palace mode
I agree, that's what made DMC4's Bloody Palace fun because you could approach it in different ways with Dante or Nero. (Same for DMC3)

DarkSlayer54

Looking through the trophies, I think they'll be several times harder to get compared to Dante.

I doubt Vergil will have a demon dodge, and his DT doesn't seem to have an apparent exploit (eg. demon pulling butchers/tyrants and using Eryx to slam them into a hole for an enviromental kill). Both of these things are what made DMD easy, and without them Dante proves to be a real challenge.
When Vergil's Downfall comes out, it seems like I'll be playing it for quite some time before getting all of its trophies. Hell or Hell may be ridiculous for me.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
I
Looking through the trophies, I think they'll be several times harder to get compared to Dante.

I doubt Vergil will have a demon dodge, and his DT doesn't seem to have an apparent exploit (eg. demon pulling butchers/tyrants and using Eryx to slam them into a hole for an enviromental kill). Both of these things are what made DMD easy, and without them Dante proves to be a real challenge.
When Vergil's Downfall comes out, it seems like I'll be playing it for quite some time before getting all of its trophies. Hell or Hell may be ridiculous for me.
They have a stomp ability for vergil he slams his sword into the ground for stomp

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I would again wait as I will be downloading for PC from Steam, so another wait for game like I waited for mine PC copy to play game. I hate now slow PC conversions :/

Legendary-Spartan

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall DLC is 3-5 hours long

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Dante also appears in the DLC.
The pack is out in February prices $8.99.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Oh man! Cameo from Dante!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

Ninja Theory has done what Capcom should've in DMC3...WIN!!

Top Bottom