• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall DLC Review (PS3)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lol. Its amazing what a hug can do. Vergil said his wing dang doodle is bigger than Dante's so Vergil should be the happiest person alive, he's got it all. What more does he need?! :troll:
I'd say claiming to have a bigger d!ck screams 'I'm insecure':lol: Is that all Vergil can think of to compete with Dante....

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'd say claiming to have a bigger d!ck screams 'I'm insecure':lol: Is that all Vergil can think of to compete with Dante....

Which brings up another question? How would Vergil know Dante's penis size? Does he have X-ray vision? Did he look at it when Dante was sleeping (which seems unlikely considering Dante was busy throughout most of the game).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Which brings up another question? How would Vergil know Dante's penis size? Does he have X-ray vision? Did he look at it when Dante was sleeping (which seems unlikely considering Dante was busy throughout most of the game).
Maybe a Nephilim secret power is to have x-ray eyes or a sixth sense for knowing d!ck size:troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What more do you need?! Lol
Wasn't Vergil supposed to have a load of money from designing a security program? He could have used his wealth against Dante instead of his d!ck.
In the words of YuGiOh abridged:
gg_zps88045937.png

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
He asked Kat. :troll:
Well, isn't that what males do when they are having those p*ssing contests of theirs? Say you got a bigger d!ck & you win by default.
When I re-watched the scene I noticed Vergil giving Dante a "Heh, I got you :troll:" look before saying something about Mundus... And then dropping the BiggerD!ck bomb. It's just too funny.

Edit: btw,when Dante said "I'm better looking", I immediately thought "No you're not :mad:". Fangirlism ftw.

Top Bottom