• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil vs Sesshomaru

Who would win i a fight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I didn't say that I think Vergil would win, but I want to point out the fact that this is a DMC forum and most of us would obviously root for a DMC character.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;118280 said:
I didn't say that I think Vergil would win, but I want to point out the fact that this is a DMC forum and most of us would obviously root for a DMC character.

Agreed... I too voted for the V guy ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I voted for Sesshomaru. Why? Because Sesshomaru is too damn powerful. Honestly, if you guys put your fanboyism aside, Sesshomaru would KILL Vergil. Aside from Naraku, Sesshomaru is like the second most powerful Inuyasha character. And to me, Sesshomaru is cooler than Vergil too. Sesshomaru's coolness rivals Dante's.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;118303 said:
I voted for Sesshomaru. Why? Because Sesshomaru is too damn powerful. Honestly, if you guys put your fanboyism aside, Sesshomaru would KILL Vergil. Aside from Naraku, Sesshomaru is like the second most powerful Inuyasha character. And to me, Sesshomaru is cooler than Vergil too. Sesshomaru's coolness rivals Dante's.

If you haven't realized already Hun, you'll probably the only one voting against Vergil. You and maybe some other person.

Well, suit yourself...^_^

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118305 said:
If you haven't realized already Hun, you'll probably the only one voting against Vergil. You and maybe some other person.

Well, suit yourself...^_^

Well, instead of being a blind fanboy just because this is a DMC forum, I chose to be real with you guys. I dont even like Inuyasha series (it ended stupidly) but I have to admit that Sesshomaru is a powerhouse.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;118313 said:
Well, instead of being a blind fanboy just because this is a DMC forum, I chose to be real with you guys. I dont even like Inuyasha series (it ended stupidly) but I have to admit that Sesshomaru is a powerhouse.

It's not fanboyism, It's the truth!;)

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118314 said:
It's not fanboyism, It's the truth!;)

Honestly, tell me why you think Vergil would win.

I'll tell you why Sesshomaru will win.

Sesshomaru is a full-blooded demon for starters, meaning that he already have more power anyways. Also, he is the son of two, not one, high demons. Also, somewhat like Vergil, he hones his demonic power however Sesshomaru lived ALOT longer than Vergil so he has more experience than Vergil. His Tensaiga (did I spell it right) is a very high leveled demonic sword. Also, he has a form a la Devil Trigger as well (Inuyasha too, however he cant control his).

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'd say Vergil because his blade skills are refined to perfection meaning he could easily go toe-to-toe with Sesshomaru. The Beowulf gauntlets and spirit sword in his arsenal only add to his ferocity in battle which is only matched by his agility as he can teleport and summon a **** load of spirit swords at Sesshomaru, keeping out of range of Sesshomaru's high level demonic blade. On top of that, Vergil's judgement cut with Yamato (said to cut through anything) pretty much leaves Sesshomaru screwed.

I know Sesshomaru's powers are not to be trifled with but his blade can at least be seen.

Sparda™

The Phantarch;118323 said:
I'd say Vergil because his blade skills are refined to perfection meaning he could easily go toe-to-toe with Sesshomaru. The Beowulf gauntlets and spirit sword in his arsenal only add to his ferocity in battle which is only matched by his agility as he can teleport and summon a **** load of spirit swords at Sesshomaru, keeping out of range of Sesshomaru's high level demonic blade. On top of that, Vergil's judgement cut with Yamato (said to cut through anything) pretty much leaves Sesshomaru screwed.

I know Sesshomaru's powers are not to be trifled with but his blade can at least be seen.

^ Thank you!

The Yamato is a blade imbued with magical power, which is the key to activate and destroy Hell Gates. Cuts through anything.

Summoned Swords are something that Vergil will just use It to keep Sesshomaru juggled all the way.

Esura

The Phantarch;118323 said:

You make some good points, however.....
you do know that Sesshomaru almost killed Inuyasha and the gang with ONE slash of the Tensaiga, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom