• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil or Dante

Dante or Vergil?

• Dante

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Vergil

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashstar9

Personally, I love Vergil. Sure playing with him was easier than playing with Dante, but I attributed that to the fact that the game was shorter with him. Ironically enough, my ranking was better with Vergil than as Dante. Guess I just wasn't stylish enough.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Well, playing as Dante is better I suppose, but it's because throughout the entire series, Dante is the one we've become accustomed too. Nero was a new addition and he was cool, sure, but he just seems so slow compared to Dante. A lot of people would prefer Dante to Vergil because of the reason I mentioned; we've played as Dante more. Vergil is only playable in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 3 and to be honest I've forgotten what he was like, but I mean, come on, give him some credit. It's Vergil. He's awesome. I know people would argue that you only play as Nero in one game too, but Nero's much more popular because Devil May Cry 4 was a new game and hence more publicity and hence more people buying it. The Special Edition of Devil May Cry 3 was just like a random idea they had, I think, and it wasn't well publicitised, so I think that's why a lot of people would put Vergil last on their lists. Admittedly, I find Dante easier to play as, then probably Nero and Vergil last, but I mean, I gotta give Vergil credit. He's epic. ♥

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Dante, Vergil felt a bit too stiff and unfluid. But at the moment I would Say Nero. His style was refreshing and the DB moves were brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom