• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL-NESS > :)

To Vergil or not to Vergil

• To Vergil

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Not to Vergil

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • DANTE!!!!!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

*Sigh* I hate doing this...

IncarnatedDemon, I know that you dislike the reboot; I do, too. Trust me, I get it.

But in the interest of fairness, it does seem like you're running a bit of a dictatorship with this thread. I understand you're the thread creator, and that's why I say you bear responsibility, as well. By reacting as vehemently as you did toward people posting NT Vergil, you actually made the situation worse. :/

I know you changed your OP, but you only did so after the first NT Vergil pics were posted; that's kind of like changing the rules halfway through a game so that it tilts in your favour. Like I said, if you had specified from the onset, these NT Vergil posts would be in the wrong. However, that is not the case.
I don't go around calling Vergil for original Vergil. I adress him only that way when it's appropriate. But i didn't think of it as i was busy thinking how awesome the pictures i found was.
The reason why i got annoyed at DM is because I'm fed up with people patronizing me for not liking something they like, and i don't have to answer to him or anyone else.
But you know what, never mind what i wanted with this thread. I will just leave.

Dantesanimus

Sssshhhh everyone it's ok. I brought feels. Brought to you by Karaii on Deviantart (this is a page from a small fan comic series where Nero accidentally keeps travelling through random time periods):
dmc___pandora_p_15_by_karaii-d5147r0.jpg

and here is something else to make you feel better.
DMC___Fashion_Failure_by_karaii.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dantesanimus: I LOVE Karaii's comics. That's from the Pandora one. :)

IncarnatedDemon: You don't have to leave. :( I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. I was simply trying to help make things more amicable for everyone...

That backfired...

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
I don't go around calling Vergil for original Vergil. I adress him only that way when it's appropriate. But i didn't think of it as i was busy thinking how awesome the pictures i found was.
The reason why i got annoyed at DM is because I'm fed up with people patronizing me for not liking something they like, and i don't have to answer to him or anyone else.
But you know what, never mind what i wanted with this thread. I will just leave.

He never patronized you, he just thought it was unfair that there could be old Vergil, but no new Vergil either.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
To throw fuel on the fire - this is in the general DMC discussion, which is about the franchise as a whole. If it was all about classic Vergil, it might as well have been in the DMC3 forum since that's the only place he appears prominently :/

Either way, why can't we just have one nice thread for images of a character old and new? I'm enjoying the pictures I've found here (all of them), although I did have a lot of them already. I'll have to sift through my own folder to see if I've got somethin' I can share that isn't already here.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh god, someone please explain that one to me. XD I saw bits and pieces of Adventure Time when it first came on, since my daughter would watch it, and the whole time I was like, "What the hell am I seeing?"

The last panel made me chuckle.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh god, someone please explain that one to me. XD I saw bits and pieces of Adventure Time when it first came on, since my daughter would watch it, and the whole time I was like, "What the hell am I seeing?"

The last panel made me chuckle.

There was a dude called Lemongrab, this extremely abrasive, loud, and uncompromising character who was essentially a humanoid lemon. He was given his own kingdom to learn responsibility or some such, and ended up becoming something of a dictator and throwing people in the dungeon for not agreeing with how he ran things. In the end, when everyone told him he needed to be nicer and all that jazz, he ends up understanding and goes back to his castle, and just unappreciatively says "Bye don't follow me."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There was a dude called Lemongrab, this extremely abrasive, loud, and uncompromising character who was essentially a humanoid lemon. He was given his own kingdom to learn responsibility or some such, and ended up becoming something of a dictator and throwing people in the dungeon for not agreeing with how he ran things. In the end, when everyone told him he needed to be nicer and all that jazz, he ends up understanding and goes back to his castle, and just unappreciatively says "Bye don't follow me."

Ah, I get it now. >.<

Top Bottom