• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil is more powerful than Dante...

St Sinned

Just finished playing DmC 5 PC version, great game...as always. I just noticed, why it seems that Vergil is more powerful than Dante since they are twins. Look at Vergil's power. He got a teleportation, regeneration, summoning, dopple ganger(is this what you call it)...Why is that? Any idea guys? Just my two cents....

Ai FrOzen

Lets Rock !
Just finished playing DmC 5 PC version, great game...as always. I just noticed, why it seems that Vergil is more powerful than Dante since they are twins. Look at Vergil's power. He got a teleportation, regeneration, summoning, dopple ganger(is this what you call it)...Why is that? Any idea guys? Just my two cents....
Ask Capcom :D

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
To quote Kamiya's best known response...
"Ask your mom. :troll: "

Nah, I jest. In seriousness, Vergil's more refines and disiplined with his powers, but Dante's show more raw power and chaostic explosiveness, more brute force, So in terms of solid power, Dante is stronger, Vergil is just more refined and honed

seraphmaycry

i dont quite know which is more powerful

alrthough fans beleive since dante and vergil are twins dante has more demon power and more overpowered demons weapons plus DT while vergil is the opposite and has AT

they are both powerful in different ways say for example your playing halo (could not think of a better example) and there is a player with good tactics but weak firepower like a pistol while another player completely knew to the games is testing out a tank on the other end of the map

in short they both have different fighting styles that just as powerful

St Sinned

Thanks for the response guys. You got a good point there. They are both powerful in their own ways. Dante is the aggresive while Vergil is the thinking type...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
He always was more powerful then Dante.... the thing is in video games no matter how strong the enemy is the hero always trumps that's the rule...

Vergil was more skilled with his weapons and magic Dante was an amateur in magic and swords in DMC 3 he only won because of his correct reasoning and plot barrier..

In DmC/DMC 3 Both vergils didn't want to kill Dante

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
To quote Kamiya's best known response...
"Ask your mom. :troll: "

Nah, I jest. In seriousness, Vergil's more refines and disiplined with his powers, but Dante's show more raw power and chaostic explosiveness, more brute force, So in terms of solid power, Dante is stronger, Vergil is just more refined and honed
That's true too, but I still find Vergil more powerful- just playing DMC3 did it all! He had less moves & weopons, & I still could get thru DMC3 on harder modes much quicker on Vergil's while on Dante's I'm struggling just to have enough orbs to get more life to keep Dante alive! xP

Age of Nero

i dont quite know which is more powerful

alrthough fans beleive since dante and vergil are twins dante has more demon power and more overpowered demons weapons plus DT while vergil is the opposite and has AT

they are both powerful in different ways say for example your playing halo (could not think of a better example) and there is a player with good tactics but weak firepower like a pistol while another player completely knew to the games is testing out a tank on the other end of the map

in short they both have different fighting styles that just as powerful
Perfectly worded! :p
*What's DT & AT?- sorry I don't think I've heard of these yet.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
DT = Devil Trigger/ AT = Angel Trigger(theoretical as we have not see this in effect in the new game, but concept art does show it as an idea toyed with)

seraphmaycry

well that and vergil is shown to have more angelic powers (blue amulet) while dante has demonic power (red amulet) there triggers are very different so i call vergils trigger angel trigger

Age of Nero

well that and vergil is shown to have more angelic powers (blue amulet) while dante has demonic power (red amulet) there triggers are very different so i call vergils trigger angel trigger
I like your perception! :p It makes DmC sounds more interesting. But I miss the old Vergil SO bad! :( I want him back!

Top Bottom