• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

EvilX-81

Some info from the guy who finished the game...

Campaign only 6 Missions
- The campaign, if played by a pro, can be beaten in LESS than an hour.
- he has an Angel and an Devil Stance, and his Devil Trigger is differently handled than Dante's.
- He has Demon Pull and Angel hook, and they are better used than Dante's
- The got rid of the double tap attacks, instead all Attacks are avaiable through Stances
- he has just Frame attacks (at least 1, perfect Judgement Cut, however maybe there are more, have not all moves and upgrades yet)
- instead of Bonus Gates and Keys, you will find health uprade Fragments and one full Cross
- NO NEW WEAPONS!!!!!! Only two styles!

Disappointing stuff. Especially the length. I'm okay with no new weapons, so long as he gets a lot of attacks. Someone petition Tameem to make Vergil playable in bloody palace damnit.

Also someone has a video up on youtube of the first mission. Spoiler filled, but it's in spanish I think? So you're not being as spoiled as you may think if you watch it and don't know the language.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Well I read on XboxAchievments, that they pushed it farther away, dunno why they would do that, if the DLC is finished, but at least there is a clear date to when it comes out
Still March 6th..just looked it up..
I'll just go hide in a corner now.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Still March 6th..just looked it up..
I'll just go hide in a corner now.
yup, that's what I think too...
Ah well more time to work on my DmC:Legacy project as well as studies for school I guess

Disappointing stuff. Especially the length. I'm okay with no new weapons, so long as he gets a lot of attacks. Someone petition Tameem to make Vergil playable in bloody palace damnit.

Also someone has a video up on youtube of the first mission. Spoiler filled, but it's in spanish I think? So you're not being as spoiled as you may think if you watch it and don't know the language.

Damn, that player was bad... did not watch the whole thing because of that.

MedicoreR

Obvious XboxLive mistake while NT/Capcom upload/give the DATA.
Its impossible to access the game.
Microsoft made the content unavilable immeadiatly.
But some people already downloaded it.

Big mistake, thats gonna cost so many money cause of the leaks/reveals

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Well I read on XboxAchievments, that they pushed it farther away, dunno why they would do that, if the DLC is finished, but at least there is a clear date to when it comes out

I've seen the news. And yes, it's on March 6.

Well, gotta go back to saving bucks. :p

Blazer-X

Ugh. Having is delayed even longer is aggravating. Especially because I got the game specifically once Vergil was confirmed playable and because I happen to have the week of 2/28 off. Grrr... Damnit! >_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
JUST DOWNLOADING IT NOW!:D

gyhujss_zpsc0541410.png

MedicoreR

They showed some Creative Game Directors and they each talked about what was the difficulties and what technology they need.

And his hair was completely shaved :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
They showed some Creative Game Directors and they each talked about what was the difficulties and what technology they need.

And his hair was completely shaved :p
That sounds cool. And wow about his hair. Unexpected. :O

Oh, and to anyone trying to download the DLC, keep trying. The Playstation store update has messed with downloads a little. It's taken me 3 tries to get it working. 1 hour to go! Should not be taking this long.....oh well.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
That sounds cool. And wow about his hair. Unexpected. :O

Oh, and to anyone trying to download the DLC, keep trying. The Playstation store update has messed with downloads a little. It's taken me 3 tries to get it working. 1 hour to go! Should not be taking this long.....oh well.
You suck, Loopy...why do you do this to me? :'c
let me know how it is.

Top Bottom