• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
As I heard from the ones that went to the premiere Vergil is indeed Very fast compared to Dante.
It's to be released on March 6th.
And...yes she's alive. What the hell is going on here...This is a extreme plot twist.

March 6.... in Japan.

But the whole trailer? HOLY SH*T!

ZeroLove

So, Eva, huh...

dmceva.jpg

Romy

Eva will probably be a result of even more evil Vergil. Like someone said, he'll fail to protect her and his anger and lust for power will be greater than ever. Even in previous DMCs his weakness in his youth was the result of him being a power-hungry villain in the present/future.

crush

This is where she might die and vergil will feel so weak that he was unable to protect his mother that he turns into a power hungry fiend which the end result could be nelo Angelo

It should be a event that would squeeze out the now remaining humanity that he has left.
As the fact Vergil cares a lot of Dante and familiy. This is one big trauma.

Oh, good. Not a troll thread.
Thank you bro.

You're welcome. (I don't take my social stature lightly you know!)

MedicoreR

Damn, thats so buyable.
I wasnt expecting to see the real Eva.

I wonder when they are gonna try to rescue their father.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Man, either he is halucinating or this is a backup plan of Mundus... having created Trish to mindf.... Dante or something like that. I could also see trish being Evas Sister or something like that... ah well I just want to play that thing!

Paexie

Well. I think this is Vergil's version on what Dante went through to get his DT? Only Vergil is probably delving deeper (insert inception joke). That or this is going to be pretty freaking interesting if Eva is still somehow alive.

I mean... for all we know Mundus eats hearts but that could also come with her soul???? This just raises too many questions.

Top Bottom