• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil, Dante or Nero?

Who do you prefer?

• Vergil

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Dante

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

You know yelling at the poll isn't going to make it change. Staring at it long enough, well that's different. *stares*

Meg

Yeah, its fun to be excited for a meaningless poll on the internet. and didn't i say staring at it will make it change? and after i said that dante got another vote? see i was right! *stares*

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;220123 said:
I feel like I'm in the minority now...

I voted Nero but kind of expected him to lose. I thought Vergil would have dominated this poll.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
it is very appropriate for the twins to be tied. they are officaly equal. even if dante as won more fights. actually if you don't count the nelo angelo fights then they are tied in that too. first fight. winner vergil. 2nd fight draw due to arkam getting involved. last fight winner dante. dante only won one of those fights it just turned out to be the more important one.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Ha! Doesn't matter. As long as Vergil is reigning second to Dante, he's still a winner x) Besides, we know Dante is the DMC boy so it's normal for Dante to have the highest vote. I would rather think Dante win for this poll, considering he's always featured in every DMC series. It would be a bad thing for him if Vergil will outnumber him with votes, knowing that Vergie just have few cut scenes to begin with compared to him.

Meg

My staring at the poll worked! :lol: Now all I have to do is keep staring at it until it closes in July. I can do it! *stares*

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i am willing to bet all the money i have ( a grand total of $0.00, but you get my point) that dante and vergil will be within 2-3 votes of each other. i whould not be surprised if they stay tied.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
i obviously voted for dante he is the best
00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom