• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Combo Vid 2

scionicspectre

I'm gonna' wait, since this guy's amazing presentation usually involves putting a cutscene or two in the middle of the video. No good. ): I really can't wait to play this.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
This statement made me want to believe that this DLC will be release this 28:
^Seems not available but this basically where the official Devil may cry page is saying getting ready for vergil's downfall. Hint that it might be released earlier.

crush

As you guys know I'm Japanese, but I get hyped when I see the words "Atomic" in a game.
I seriously don't know why though. lol
Possibly I just want to see things blow up.

mulalleybs

As you guys know I'm Japanese, but I get hyped when I see the words "Atomic" in a game.
I seriously don't know why though. lol
Possibly I just want to see things blow up.
Me too.. speaking of which I'm wanting to buy an Atomic Orange Z06 right now too. It's the sex. Lol

MasterBlasterAA

are there any spoilers in this video? i really want to see these combo vids but im always afraid ill ruin the dlc for myself.

also does anyone else think that capcom is delaying the release of a clearly finished product to possibly add bloody palace support for vergil? that'd be rad

vergilthedemonking

I hope that they would do that. Would be pretty cool if they added vergil to bloody palace cause the dlc seems pretty short. There are some minor spoilers in the video. Like the costume he plays with but overall it's just a combo video. I dont want to wait till the 6th of march to play this! It was supposed to be released near the end of february, and today it's the 28th, and i still have to wait a week!!

MasterBlasterAA

I hope that they would do that. Would be pretty cool if they added vergil to bloody palace cause the dlc seems pretty short. There are some minor spoilers in the video. Like the costume he plays with but overall it's just a combo video. I dont want to wait till the 6th of march to play this! It was supposed to be released near the end of february, and today it's the 28th, and i still have to wait a week!!

Im honestly fine with the dlc being relatively short. I mean it is only $9. But yeah adding him to BP would make me very happy. Also considering VD didnt come out today (it says 28th on the wikia for the US) guess its coming out on the 6th :/. Not complaining just bummed out. Would have been cool to have the weekend for this dlc.

scionicspectre

Well, 5 days isn't so bad. It just sucks that many of us have prior obligations. I had planned to have today free for Vergil's Downfall a while back. Clearly a bad idea- now I just get to sit and be envious.

Then again, I should draw this game's value out as long as I can, since we're not getting another one for quite a while, I'm sure.

vergilthedemonking

I know guys. Pretty bummed here to. Hoping that time will go by pretty fast cause i cant stand waiting anymore. I love the dmc game and already have many hours of gameplay, but this dlc is what i was waiting pretty much for. Fought against boss vergil like a hundred times. The music just suits him and i love the way he swing yamato. And it makes me more curious to see how he becomes. And he is so goddamn fast compared to dante lol. Got a new samsung smart tv so have to test this out in HD of course :p This dlc is what i need to feel complete!

Top Bottom