• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Urghhh I'm a Zombie...sorta.

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
...I'm returning from the dead. : D Lol, well I joined a long time ago back in 09 and was semi-active, then disappeared into the abyss. I don't think anyone remembers me, it's ok : (. I'm gonna try and stick around more because my DMC fandom says so xD..and because I really do enjoy this site.
Anyways..I'm the typical broke college student and of course, girl gamer. I'm majoring in psychology and minor in music. I'm a nerd at heart and currently suffering from Vergil fangirlism...but don't worry, it can kept under control in most situations. On the other hand, too much exposure may lead into shock, excitement and/or other strange things.
To conclude my little intro...yeah, I'm pretty lame. ^^;;

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just been watching The Walking Dead, ive seen what happens to your kind. :eek:

Welcome back regardless. ;)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME I FOUND A GIRL JUST LIKE ME THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS :) :3.LOL JK JK.hi warm welcome back to the forums hope ur more active this time around.see ya around the forums :)

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Lol heh, thanks again for the welcomes guys x3! (Sorry for late reply though..finals were a tad brutal..)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
09 so i dont know you then so hi welcome back and umm.....please please dont eat my brains zombie XD

Top Bottom