• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unlimited Devil power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I recently bought Devilmaycry 3 S.E. I completed the Dante Must Die mode with Vergil and was impressed when I got unlimited Nelo Angelo. What I wondering was if you beat the same mode with Dante do you get unlimited Sparda?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
That's right, but personally I don't like Nelo Angelo, he's slow
And Lunar Phase is replaced by strange round kick. Yeah, it's strong, but LP is better

KojiDude

I think Nelo is better suited towards newbies or people who are so awesome at the game they just get tired of all the combos and stuff and just wanna beat the living s*** outta everyone. I mean being Nelo is like being a friggin' tank, especially when you have Beowulf out

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ITS ALL SO VERY TRUE BUT SCREW IT ive always got into showtime with or without beowulf ist or is it not true??

oh and about the unlimited DT i used the cheat code to get it lmfao...

ShadowNinja X7

Gah, using the super costumes is lame to :D

Oh well, each to his own I guess. IMO, unlimited DT just takes away the challenge of this game, and makes it like tons of other games out there, where you're almost invincible, and can only die if you really, REALLY suck.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I have to say cheating is dum takes the fun out of games. Nelo Angelo is terrible I prefer Vergil he is so much cooler and faster. I havent quite completed Devil May Cry 3 but I will do without cheats.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
But Nelo's Beowulf attacks are strange (So I use only Yamato when I'm DT'ed)
And yeah, Vergil's making a good kick-a$$ when he is DT'ed

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well the only reason i did it though is because i beta that game so many times oh and do you know that dmc3 is actualy 2 players if you use the doppleganger style and have a second controller in the socet than press start on the second controller and viola you have 2 players and can play as dante!!!

ShadowNinja X7

I personally like the look of Corrupted Vergil, and use him frequently, although I don't use the super costumes at all.

And the 2-player doppleganger trick has been around for quite some time.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
oh really wow i didnt think youd really listen to me.....so what do you think about playing as nelo angelo 2player mode.....

i wish i had unlimited DT id try to ressurect sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom