• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unleash your demons

KRSkull

I love Snakes they are so cute. but i have a big fear of hospitals. whenever i go inside a hospital i get really scared and start to push away any nurse comes near by me. becuse i almost got killed by one of them 20 years ago

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Random rant for today from me. Sometimes I seriously hate people, because they just have no idea how their actions can effect not only themselves but those around them. The reason I bring this up is because I really want a pet but I can't have one here because the morons that lived here before I did, didn't take care of their animals and left this place a wreck when they left. To top it all off, my friend has a cat he doesn't want that I would gladly take if it weren't for the rules. I want my kitty! :mad:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I wanted a kitty, a while ago...I met this kitty, at a shelter. And he loved me. He let me pick him up, but he wouldn't let my friend pick him up. He was a handsome all black cat. I wanted him sooooo much. But my mom is allergic. and i am mildly allergic. But now I have a dog...so its all good.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It bugs me how so many people confuse the uses of the words 'borrow' and 'lend'. Rather than "May I borrow that...?" It comes out as "Can I lend that...?" Or, conversely, rather than "Could you lend me this...?" Some persist in saying "Can you borrow me this...?" I mean I live in England, it shouldn't be too hard to guess which language they should be able to speak fluently. This really irks me.:mad:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
It really bugs me when people misuse the reflexsive pronoun....the reflexsive pronoun is Myself....an example of a misuse of it would be if you were to say "Jane and Myself...."
I'm sorry...but Jane and Myself do NOT do anything, Jane and Myself do NOT go to the store...You say Jane and I went to the store...Thank you very much
And now I am done with my rant...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish I could split myself into four on days like these. One to do chores, one to babysit, one to work, and one to just friggin unwind and forget the world.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No need for that Sparda, rudeness = A no no, if you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself, post edited appropriately.
Let's not have this turn into an argument, yes?

The dark knight

Currently I am so angry that even though I am in America my rage is melting ice cream in Siberia. I am angry Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Next thing you know he wins a trophy for watching a football game and wins the medal of honor for dropping to the trophy on his foot. And he gets a purple heart for having an ingrown toenail.

KRSkull

you know what really ****es me. some people generalize things

for example they say

"All peoeple likes cars"

"All teens are reckless and irresponsible"

and when i try to tell them that they made a mistake. and that they shouldn't generalize things they tell me "ur beginning to talk like a philosophy. don't enter that philosphical stuff into the convo becuse it sounds creepy and boring"

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Amen to that, that sort of stuff ticks me off too, though around here it's called "being put in the same pot with everyone else" xD

And speaking of letting out demons... Yesterday I was stuck at uni from 8AM to 7PM, so saying that I was dead tired doesn't even begin to cover it. And what does our Statistics teacher tell us? That we're ungrateful, irresponsible morons because we came to our last course half an our late. What the fudge was she expecting?! We have to walk for about half an hour for our last course because it was moved halfway across the goddamn city. What're we supposed to do, use our rocket-powered behinds to get there on time? >_<

Top Bottom