• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ultimate Final Fantasy Debate!

Who's Name is Worse?

• Snow

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hope

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cloud

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;229894 said:
Ummm....Aka, not to be rude but seriously? First off! I said more than once I thought Cecil was cool, so I did find my character. Second, I played for way more than ten hours its just that it started to get dull after ten hours. Third, Tekken can be a mindless button masher if you don't play it correctly, but if you do its very involved. Its all about timing and performing the right moves at the right times. Dissidia in comparison to that is shallow.

@Ebony- You got 3rd? o_O Congratulations, that's wonderful! :lol: Well, you got both sides of the argument. Aka and I obviously have different opinions and preferences we're not going to agree on soooo....I say play the demo for awhile first.

Oh Oh Oh! Lee and Hwaorang (sp?) are tied as my two favorites. King's cool to.

Bah! The last point is not even an argument against Dissidia. It's also about timing and performing the right moves and the right times. And I'll tint slightly to mention the awesomeness of costumising and the stages actually do have an effect on your playing and are vastly different instead of the generic stages with different backgrounds.
Then we also got the duel coliseum, the story mode, the arcade mode, quick play, and ad-hoc.
The story may not be great to many, but you finally get to see those conversations you want. Zidane and Bartz being pals and having a great time since both are extremely positive. Onion Knight protecting Terra from herself. Tidus, Firion, Cecil, and Cloud accompaning each others and have great story twists. And Squall, who mostly is a loner, sometimes join forces with two persons, having completely opposite personalities than him, Zidane and Bartz.

Meg

aka958;229910 said:
Bah! The last point is not even an argument against Dissidia. It's also about timing and performing the right moves and the right times.

Dissidia is involves timing ans such, but on a much smaller scale. Tekken has tons of moves that you need to know the right times to use them. Dissidia only has a few. *sigh* We never agree on anything. We're like that old couple that bickers all the time. :lol:

Meg

aka958;229965 said:
Except we're not a couple.

You're no fun.

And yeah, we're never going to agree. In an effort to get this back on topic,

Butz. Enough said.

aka958

Don't trust people
Butz. That's the japanese name from it. His howntown in the japanese version was named Lix.

So Butz Klauser from the town of Lix. Butz from Lix... No wonder they changed name of both Butz and his hometown in the american version.

Meg

aka958;230219 said:
Butz. That's the japanese name from it. His howntown in the japanese version was named Lix.

So Butz Klauser from the town of Lix. Butz from Lix... No wonder they changed name of both Butz and his hometown in the american version.

I know really! At the same time I kinda wish they kept it for the English version. How funny would that have been?:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;230342 said:
I know really! At the same time I kinda wish they kept it for the English version. How funny would that have been?:lol:

It would have been HILARIOUS!
God, I laugh everytime I hear it, read it and see it. They should've kept it, he is from Lix goddammit!
Lix... Butz... Lucky he got a good last name though, Klauser, but that is pretty close to "Closer".

Top Bottom