• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TTGL vs SSJ4 Gogeta???

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
So as of late i think that i have come to the conclusion that DBZ or DBGT fans are willing to debate anything in order to say that Dragon Ball is superior to everything else. And frankly it is annoying, I love the series, but recently i have grown a massive disliking of the Fan Base.

Willing to claim that DBZ and DBGT stomps all is a massive over statement to make. Claiming that Krillin alone could stomp the entire Bleach Universe with just punches and kicks? Really? So you're telling me that Genryusi Yamamoto

This guy.
736072-47b8f0c92dc20ef54a9fce8a2ce3a715.jpg

Is easily killed by this guy
4448140-4703631274-tumbl.png

With a couple punches. I think some people need to watch the battle between Yamamoto and Wonderwiess.

But it gets even worse, I recently found a thread ( thankfully not here ) where the OP pitted SSJ4 Gogeta
2421977-ssj4_Gogeta_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png

Against The Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann.
latest

And sure enough there was someone who had the audacity to claim that Gogeta wins.
In what Univer....strike that....In What REALITY does a Solar System Buster, beat a UNIVERSE BUSTER???? And this guy stuck around, going to h*** and high water to hold onto his claim that Gogeta wins. And I just thought to my self, how much crack did this guy go through? I love Dragon Ball, don't get me wrong, but this is not a win here at all folks. The TTGL stomps almost eveything up to Multi Verse Busters like the Anti Monitor and Galactis. But wouldn't you know it someone else also sided with Goku on that one too.

So what do you folks think of this ridiculousness? I am right to say that some people go a little to far out of their way to say that Dragon Ball always Wins or am I right to say that sometimes, you just need to know when you're beat.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
The Dragon Ball fanbase will say anything nowadays. They'll praise Toriyama for everything he does, even if it rehashes old plots, rehashes old characters, you name it. Battle of Gods is okay, but not exactly great, and yet so many fans treat it like it's the best thing ever... without even explaining why. The action wasn't that interesting, and it all felt like the movie was trying to be funny rather than being epic and making the storyline interesting. Any and all criticism is shot down immediately with insults by the fanbase. ''SSGSSJ'' is arguably pretty stupid (maybe especially the name) and makes Super Saiyan look like it was never worth a s***. Normal SSJG looks lame as hell, like a weak pink version of Kaio Ken.

I don't know, Toriyama has caused a lot of plotholes, often doesn't remember much about the characters he created (and effs them up sometimes) and it seems like DB is just getting milked at this point. The fans don't want to hear it, though, and they won't even try to debate it. And everything DB is better than everything else now, apparently Superman would be defeated by Goku... whatever. I'm happy leaving Dragon Ball and that fanbase alone forever.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Now SuperSaiyan 4 Gogeta vs Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann ????
No lol SuperSaiyan 4 Gogeta wouldn't win because
1 DRAGON BALL Z isn't that character implausible or that wild beyond belief lol.
I saw a Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann fight just now & that's some Kill-La-Kill impossible crap lol.

And 2.
DRAGON BALL Z wouldn't be screwing with galaxies & a universe like that lol.
I'm sure there are beings powerful enough that could, there are after all Kais & tons of godly characters in DRAGON BALL etc.
But DRAGON BALL Super or Gods but Z & GT does not or tries not to destroy galaxies or the universe itself lol.

You're talking characters who's logic is limited by their own boundaries vs characters with the logic of Looney Tunes where you can pull a 5ft working chainsaw out of a 2inch deep pocket lol.
Like none magical characters vs magical characters, it's an unfair fight.

I agree, in the battle between the Anti Spiral and the Super Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann, all the galaxies were pulled into the fight and destroyed as a result of both of their drills clashing. It created a vacuum so strong that it pulled in all the contents of the universe into the drills. And these people want to tell me that a Kahmahamaha can do that???

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Yeah there's no way Gogeta could defeat a mecha that is 10 million light years tall and exists as it's own universe that can destroy other universes. I love DBZ but TTGL is literally a god-like entity.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
as a huge fan of both series I can say SSJ4 Gogeta does not stand a chance, point blank period.

anybody who watches both series should know why I do not need to explain anything concerning why he loses.

Top Bottom