• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish & Lady will be playable

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I thought that too when Vergil's Downfall came out. And look how it turned out: no Vergil in BP :/
But DmC had to tweak bosses and in order to make them beatable with Vergil. That's why they made another Bloody Palace for Vergil instead.
In DMC4 though every boss and mob was already beatable with any of the characters and weren't specially designed for any.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Is there a confirmation from Capcom for this?
I mean I'd like to believe it but I'm not holding my breath until we get that confirmed via the Developer themselves.

XM.

• Vergil, Lady & Trish playable characters. [VERGIL GAME] for Vergil and [LADY/TRISH GAME] for Lady/Trish.
  • You can select those characters from Nero/Dante's missions after you clear them the first time.
  • They're using the PC version of DMC4 for DMC4SE.
  • Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE
  • Each new character in DMC4SE has a new Opening and Ending movie.
  • First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady and Trish.
  • Development of DMC4SE is currently at 90%
  • Release Date 18th of June, 24 of June for PC version.
  • Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.
Add some new enemy(ies), GMD & Must Style Mode and Im happy.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But DmC had to tweak bosses and in order to make them beatable with Vergil. That's why they made another Bloody Palace for Vergil instead.
In DMC4 though every boss and mob was already beatable with any of the characters and weren't specially designed for any.

They were designed to work with Dante and Nero. But now we got Trish and Lady. Especially Lady, I bet she's gonna have an entirely different way of kicking ass.

Buuuuuut... you can play as them in the vanilla campaign. That means that you can fight the bosses with them. Therefore... yeah, I think them being playable in BP is not that far fetched indeed.

Where did you get these info?

Wuodan

• Vergil, Lady & Trish playable characters. [VERGIL GAME] for Vergil and [LADY/TRISH GAME] for Lady/Trish.
  • You can select those characters from Nero/Dante's missions after you clear them the first time.
  • They're using the PC version of DMC4 for DMC4SE.
  • Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE
  • First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady and Trish.
  • Release Date 18th of June, 24 of June for PC version.
  • Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.
Add some new enemy(ies), GMD & Must Style Mode and Im happy.
rYoJAwV.jpg

So, no Vergil campaign then?...
tumblr_ma3p0mEAwv1r331r3o1_500_large.gif

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I want legit info that is confirmed by capcom....and a trailer....to believe this...I don't want to get hyped up for nothing....

nephlim god

So wait. Vergil doesnt have his own campaign ? Just redo the same levels as dante and nero?trish and lady dont intrest me at all so if that's the case im off the hype train and preety gutted tbh

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
And all the trailers... T-there has to be something! :'(

LOL all the trailers what? The first one is just Vergil posing with Yamato, the second is only him walking in a street, cloaked. Nah, put your heart in peace man, it's more likely that he will get a couple of cutscenes imo. But hey, as long as they are amazingly coreographed and directed, like all the cutscenes from DMC4, I'm still okay with that.

Wuodan

LOL all the trailers what? The first one is just Vergil posing with Yamato, the second is only him walking in a street, cloaked. Nah, put your heart in peace man, it's more likely that he will get a couple of cutscenes imo. But hey, as long as they are amazingly coreographed and directed, like all the cutscenes from DMC4, I'm still okay with that.
Good for you; but I'm not okay with that and I'll keep believing.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5569451

Top Bottom