• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

training mode

WorkenOnMaLeft

I remember most and seen most of the first part of Naruto. Those fights were all right. But they don't hold much against Samurai Champloo, Sword of the Stranger, much less Bleach and Dragon Ball.
the samurai champloo fights are so damn graceful and beautiful. DBZ... goku vs kid buu thats all. and yea bleach was too awesome i hate how it was cancelled especially with the manga getting so good.

Lunar Legend

the samurai champloo fights are so damn graceful and beautiful. DBZ... goku vs kid buu thats all. and yea bleach was too awesome i hate how it was cancelled especially with the manga getting so good.
well thats a rare opinion. the bleach manga was cancelled because the fullbring arc was almost universally hated and it was supposed to end before that

WorkenOnMaLeft

well thats a rare opinion. the bleach manga was cancelled because the fullbring arc was almost universally hated and it was supposed to end before that
i wasnt a fan of the fullbring arc either. i just saw it as an excuse for ichigo to get his powers back, besides the current arc has long redeemed itself. i dont get how a few bad episodes makes people forget about years of quality content (at least i thought it was good quality).

Lunar Legend

i wasnt a fan of the fullbring arc either. i just saw it as an excuse for ichigo to get his powers back, besides the current arc has long redeemed itself. i dont get how a few bad episodes makes people forget about years of quality content (at least i thought it was good quality).
it was. and i cant speak for the latest chapters as ive told myself i wouldn't bother with bleach until it ended anymore (stopped at fullbring arc wont pick back up until bleach is over

WorkenOnMaLeft

it was. and i cant speak for the latest chapters as ive told myself i wouldn't bother with bleach until it ended anymore (stopped at fullbring arc wont pick back up until bleach is over
all il say is that its better than its ever been, all the loose ends are being tied up and everything isbeing properly explained.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine

Love me some Champloo. The direction in those fight scenes should be officially taught in schools.

In general the camera's too smegging close all the goddamned time in this game. How the flying hell am I supposed to pick out a Bathos that's bombarding me mid-combo when I can't see the little prick. Christ it drives me nuts.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Love me some Champloo. The direction in those fight scenes should be officially taught in schools.

In general the camera's too smegging close all the goddamned time in this game. How the flying hell am I supposed to pick out a Bathos that's bombarding me mid-combo when I can't see the little prick. Christ it drives me nuts.
hah yea i found them quite irritating in the demo. now im more concerned with blood and ghost rages. or two dreamrunners and witch combination -.-

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Even if you can't see the runners, they telegraph by sound so you can dodge pretty easily. And as with basically anything, the witchs are incredibly vulnerable to aerial juggling as long as you keep her close with Ophion.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Even if you can't see the runners, they telegraph by sound so you can dodge pretty easily. And as with basically anything, the witchs are incredibly vulnerable to aerial juggling as long as you keep her close with Ophion.
Agreed. Also the dream runners can easily be parried while they jump out of their portals.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Hey, NT! You know what definitely doesn't make the need for Lock on incredibly obvious? Enemies that teleport spam!

WorkenOnMaLeft

Hey, NT! You know what definitely doesn't make the need for Lock on incredibly obvious? Enemies that teleport spam!
what happens is that lock on turns enemies that teleport into fodder so thats yet another reason i support the decision, but whatever people gotta complain about something

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think that the game saves your difficulty and thus the enemy would randomly block. I had no problem with it blocking on Nephilim but once I changed the difficulty to SoS, then went to training mode,it started to block.
Hmmmm maybe so. Well I'll be playing on easy last so, it'll probably stop blocking next time I go to training mode.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I think that the game saves your difficulty and thus the enemy would randomly block. I had no problem with it blocking on Nephilim but once I changed the difficulty to SoS, then went to training mode,it started to block.
yea it does, after playing on DMD my dummy DTd after i wailed on it for a bit.

Gbraga

At least DmC doesn't have QTEs so I guess they're even.
Indeed, QTEs completely suck and I really don't understand why a studio that makes such amazing gameplay uses them, it's not like they need it to support a shallow gameplay or anything.

But man, those bosses look absolutely fantastic, DmC will surely have more depth than it and I'll probably play it for longer, but I'm fairly sure I'll like Rising more, P* is just outstanding.

Holy crap that video made me even more salty about DmC's bosses. >_<

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Another problem is that this game doesn't have these bosses in it.

Good lord I am hyped :D
Thank god it was in Japanese, the only thing I hate about this game is the english voice acting...but that's just me. Japanese is the best.

Top Bottom