• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

top ten tekken fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

yeah u need to complete the story battle modes a few time get lots and lots of money and spend it on the extra costume because if u get a new story its about 100,000 (I think) a fight at the end of the lvl when u beat Jinpachi. If uv completed the game then u have to fight all the hard people on arcade for a long time before u get decent money.

D

Deleted member 209

T3? I thort u were on about T5 well what I do is bash all the buttons and that seems to work or u can press start on some of the characters can't u? and that sometimes gives 3rd costumes.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
That was my mistake... I should say I was talking about T3. And about start button: this works with Eddie, but I dunno about other characters (Gon, for example or doc. X:lol: )

D

Deleted member 209

is Dr B a good fighter I've heard u can unlock him on T3 but I've never got him

D

Deleted member 209

at least he's not wearin a catsuit tho like snake from MGS 4 (I've seen his costume on IGN and other sites I go on) :sick:

D

Deleted member 209

Raiden should take his place and what the hell is MERYL doing back in the game she died didn't she? and in the trailer she has dodgy hair :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

it worked better when she died in the end. :mad:

its gd that Raiden has toughened up but why the whole catsuit thing. Jeez I understand its for stealth and everythin but its horrible :sick:

D

Deleted member 209

yeah there were a lot weren't there and one was snake's best friend or summat like that I think its gonna b an amazin game but its not summat I'm gonna play :)

D

Deleted member 209

is that the one where revolver ocelot gets possessed by an arm transplant? or is that MGS4?

D

Deleted member 209

I get confused like I said I don't play MGS too complicated for my liking. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom