• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

top ten tekken fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah it's quite hard, but things are getting better with stealth suit.

It's off theme, but had you beaten A&R?

D

Deleted member 209

haven't had a chance 2 YET been lukin up some strategies tho on this site (would u believe that's how I found it) coz I pretty much kno where I'm goin now thx to u and I kno a bit bout the bosses. Apparently they can attack u both at the same time?! really lookin forward to that ^_^

I jus wanna get it done now so I can beat death by degrees coz that games on ma last nerve too.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Just don't kill one of them completely, try to deplete his health meter to the 5% (near death) and finish off another

D

Deleted member 209

I was jus gonna attack em both coz I kno that u can't jus go brawling into a boss. (I've tried it) wot weapons did u use (out of interest) coz I might stick with firearms cause I don't like gettin too close to bosses.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Better use Cerberus vs Agni (red one) and Rebellion vs Rudra (blue). Firearms cause less damage but are safer. In fact, they can use only one hit against you

D

Deleted member 209

yeah I noticed that going on now, the firearms aren't much cop nemore like when I was fighting the giant flying bug using rebellion was okay but cerberus was better on it I tried to use the shotgun and E and I first time on the ground *yeah I kno stupid idea* and nothing was happening to it.

Does it go on elemental weakness now or something like that coz of fire and ice.

D

Deleted member 209

its like with everythin in the game tho realli. Only I don't dodge so much when its the little things I jus brawl a whole lot with cerberus. :)

D

Deleted member 209

lolz look forward to gettin that far maybe I'm a little too optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom