• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 5 Villains in Movies

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Name 5 top movie villains and tell us what are your reasons for liking them.:)

1.Joker - The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger)

Joker.jpg

A very frightening villain.Yesterday,when i watch him in the movie,i was freaked out.The Joker in The Dark Knight is better than the Joker (Jack Nicholson) in Batman (1989) movie.Heath Ledger brings the Joker's appearance perfectly,with his great frightening tone,his enigmatic presence,notorious brilliant thinking,and his sinister nature.Heath Ledger really does it.I won;t be surprised if he will get an Emmy,Acadamy,or Oscar Award for his portrayal of Joker in the Dark Knight. (Too bad he passed away...:()

(A tribute to Heath Ledger.)

2.Terminator - The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Terminator.jpg

One hell of a machine.A relentless,brutal,vicious killer.A machine with a mind of it's own.Arnold Schwarzenegger really is suited for the Termiantor role,as he is tall,and tough.A really brutal killing machine.

3.Davy Jones - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Bill Nighy)

DavyJones400px.jpg

One of the most realistically made villain.AT first,I thought it was prosthetics or make up or something,but it is CG generated.I am astounded that he looks so real.Lastly,I like Davy Jones accent,which is Scottish,I think...Bill Nighy is great for portraying him.:)

4.Darth Vader - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

DarthVader.jpg

A ruthless killer,with a great enigmatic mind.He has almost unrivaled swordsmanship,great piloting skills and leadership skills.A real icon of evil.A man who turned from good to evil.

5.Doc Ock - Spider-Man 2 (Alfred Molina)

DocOck.jpg

Another man who turned from good to evil.He has a very brilliant mind,came up with four mechanical arms and a fusion project as an alternative energy source.And his sense of humour is quite sardonic,to me.Alfred Molina did a wonderful job of portraying him.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Great post, CM! +rep My top 5 villains would have to be:

• Hans Gruber (played by Alan Rickman in Die Hard)
  • Unicron (Transformers: The Animated Movie ^_^)
  • The Joker (played by Jack Nicholson in the 90's Batman movie)
  • Dr. Hannibal Lecter (played by Sir Anthony Hopkins in The Silence of The Lambs)
  • Kevin Spacey (his character didn't have a name - in Seven / Se7en)
I'm looking forward to reading which villians everybody else votes for.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm...Hard choice, but I'll give it a crack, this isn't in any specific order mind you.

- Brick Top - Played by Alan Ford in the film "Snatch."
- Davy Jones - Pirates of the Caribbean, played by Bill Nighy.
- Sweeny Tood - Played by Johnny Depp in Sweeny Todd. (Sure he was the protagonist, but he wasn't a good guy.)
- Sephiroth - Voice actor George Newbern in Final Fantasy: AC.
- Satan - Played by Peter Stormare in the film Constantine.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
1. Joker
2. Darth Vader
3. Two-Face (Batman)
4. Vald Dracula (Van Helsing)
5. Freddy ( Nightmare on Elm Street)

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
great thread man i only have three villains that are truly intrigueing and genius at the same time, but i must say this first

Yes i'll admit it i was scared of a few slasher killers when i was young mainly Michael Myers b/c i'm from illinois and i thought Haddonfield was real:huh:....and my family including my Grandmother used to scare me with the Candyman call...but over the years i found out that Myers was just a stupid psycho whose victims should have just beheaded him or stabbed him multiple times in the face but never did, and well Candyman just sucks i wish he would try to come at me now i would kick his a$$ with my nunchucks:D.....Anyway

1. The Joker

He has always been in my top 3 but after the Ledger performance he is #1 Nicholson was good too but what i think it all comes down to is that Christopher Nolan is a way better Batman movie director than Tim Burton along with the fact that we haven't seen any live Joker action since 1989. The best thing about the Joker is that you like him so much but you would never want to be around him not even for a minute.

2. Darth Vader

I liked him the most in Episode V he was more ruthless and just simply Badass more than the other movies

3. Hannibal Lectar

Lectar truly a nutcase but brilliant at the same time all the Hannibal movies were good to me... he treated his victims the worst way i'd hate for him to kill me

Janny

Dines with dementia
1. Darth Vader - he used to scare the bejesus out of me as a kid; plus, he can kill in such an awesome way!
2. The Joker - no comments required...
2. Agent Smith - he can clone himself and is almost impossible to kill, I call that a tough cookie
3. Saruman - not that scary, but evil to the core
4. Hannibal Lectar - I actually look up to him, he may be psycho, but he's got brains (and loves to eat them; well, not his.. >_<)

Top Bottom