• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 5 Favorite game character

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
1. Liquid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 1&2 (Best dialouge and VA for a villain ever lol)
2. Mundus - Devil May Cry
3. Devil - Tekken 2&tag
4. Albert Wesker - Resident Evil series
5. Vega - Street Fighter

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
For me,its
1.Travis Touchdown(No More Heroes)
2.Kratos(God of War)
3.Albert Wesker(Resident Evil)
4.Starkiller(Star Wars:Force Unleashed)
5.Link(Legend of Zelda)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
1. Alex Mercer/Zeus - [Prototype] - Ok a viral shapeshifter running around beating anyone up and consuming them..... Can't get more violent than that (maybe :lol:). Not to mention that his arms can turned to bladed claws/whips or hammerfist.

2. Kuja - Final Fantasy IX - An atagonist running around in a speedo.... Hell yeah! My kind of atagonist :p. Not to mention that he says one of the best quotes EVER! (look at my sig)

3. Is tied between Sephiroth and Noctis Lucas Caelum. Ok I know Final fantasy Versus XIII isn't even out yet, but you got to admit, Noctis looks badass. Sepiroth? He's a natral badass and the only reason he's dead because he plays an atagonist role

4. Vergil - Devil May Cry 3 - If you really think about it, Vergil just really needs a good hug. And if you let him, he could be quite the gentleman. Just look at his clothing :lol:

5. Ouch..... This is hard too. Tied between Albert Wesker and Cain from Galerians. Cain's powers.... total badass! Shocking telekinesis anyone? :lol: And he has a reason to do drugs lol. Wesker? He's badass as well. Another living viral weapon on the loose :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
1. Nero - Devil May Cry 4
2. Anthony Carmine - Gears of War (That's right...the character that gets shot in the head at the beginning of the game)
3. Vergil - Devil May Cry 3
4. Genesis Rhapsodos - Final Fantasy VII: CRISIS CORE
5. I'm really haveing problems with this one, so it's a toss up between several characters. They are Credo - Devil May Cry 4, Zack Fair - Final Fantasy VII: CRISIS CORE, Kratos - God of War, or Damon Baird - Gears of War.

Quite a list...

Meg

1. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
2. Dante (DMC 1 and 3)
3. Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)
4. Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
5. Garza (Killzone 2)

Top Bottom