• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 3 Sigs you have made

Sparda™

I don't have a top three, so I'll post three random signatures of me. I really don't distinguish that much. You can see the signatures around that I've done for members, but anyway.

vergilepicsignaturedafo8.png

gallerydasigji4.png

dantelucifersigip4.png

Sparda™

If you say alright to mine, I say yours are above medium. That's how I see your work. I'm a professional designer, not a special signature maker-only.

The best would be for the members to see which work is the best in their opinion. More fair.

ManOfMayhem

I havnt been making sigs for a very long time you see, I started 2 years ago. lets let the other people judge our sigs, you have done much more sigs then me but in quality I have a lead at it.

Sparda™

vergistar;101683 said:
I havnt been making sigs for a very long you see, I started 2 years ago.
Lets let the other people judge our sigs, you have done much more sigs then me but in quality I have a lead it depends.

Funny. I've 3 years as a professional designer (since 16), and since your age, started with Photoshop. I don't see where your quality stands out beyond that of mine.

I don't even know If the signatures you do are yours or somebody else's.

My signatures are mine, because members have seen them before, and they know I have made high quality ones since I joined here.^_^

ManOfMayhem

How do we know that you dont just get yours and photoshop them to have ur name on it? Thats what your saying about my sigs 3 years = More than two years, Your older = more experienced

Sparda™

Then, why you want to compare yourself at me?!

All the forum can testimony about my Photoshop skills. What do you have to prove?

ManOfMayhem

Dante Aseroth;101686 said:
Then, why do you want to compare yourself to me

The whole forum can testimony about my Photoshop skills. What do you have to prove?

That there are people other than you willing to make sigs for members of the forum. Sorry If I am annoying you and we are still friends. I am just trying to have some fun

Sparda™

vergistar;101688 said:
That there are people other than you willing to make sigs for members of the forum. Sorry If I am annoying you and we are still friends. I am just trying to have some fun

I know there are such persons. If they'd want to, they could make signatures for members too. I distribute my skills, for nothing in return.

You're not annoying me. You just need to lower your pride and see how things really are.

If you're looking for fun, you are in the wrong forum. Your posts are irritating sometimes, and you tend to be over the others. In forums, with the attitude you have, you'll not live much longer.

I'm advising you, as one of the members here. Lay low and have fun!^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Stop arguing over Photoshop skills! >_<

You're both very competent signature creators for sure, from experience I know that Dante is a fantastic signature maker, just take a look at mine for proof, and from the stuff I've seen of yours Vergistar, you're a good signature designer too.

Dante's been around for a VERY long time, he's made a LOT of signatures, there's no way he could find so much high class material and just Photoshop his name onto it, he's a professional and is damned good at what he does.

Vergistar, your designs are very good, I just don't see why you have to make this into a competition really, be happy with the skills you have and maybe you can both learn something from each other.

ManOfMayhem

Alright angelo credo, Your words have touched me I should not be so competetive Dante is very good I must admit and thanks for the compliments.Its amazing what boredom can do isnt it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Boredom does a lot, yes, I know full well the sort of things people do from boredom.

I compliment only what deserves to be complimented, and your designs do deserve compliments, they're well detailed and very good, I for one like your signatures and your design style.

While I myself am not a competent Photoshop user, I can understand the effort it takes to make signatures and I'm one to compliment fine work and offer constructive criticism where necessary, Dante is and always has been an amazing Signature maker.

Still, take up people's signature requests in the our specific thread we have for it, generate some for people and I'm sure you'll get your name out there too, it's never good to risk a possible friendship for the sake of competition and like I said, no doubt you two could learn a great deal from each other.

Sparda™

Arwen;101776 said:
I don't use effects alot of the time. Besides I like my pro's dark and gothic.

Everyone has his own style, Hun.

Sometimes I put effects, sometimes I like It slick and sometimes dark.

Evil Nero

you post what you want in the Sig request thread and Dante and other Sig creaters give you everything you asked for in a Sig. Virgil my friend you should join that thread as you have potential =]

Top Bottom