• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Wanted Games Of 2011

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291026 said:
Well, after seeing Nina Williams and Kazuya Mishima in the trailer, all my worries are gone. What I am worried about, is how Street Fighter characters will be in a 3-D fighting game. Have you seen the early concept stuff for Ryu in Tekken x Street Fighter? He looks like a rip off Paul Phoenix.

But I digress.
Agreed on both counts, I just wanna see the finished product for S X T is all. And yeah, I'm not as excited for T X S cause I've played 3d street fighter games before and I didn't really enjoy myself.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Here's mine :):

1) Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
2) Pokemon Black & White
3) DmC (hopefully)
4) Unnamed Assassin's Creed Game
5) Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Remakes
6) The Last Guardian
7) Final Fantasy Versus XIII
8) Metal Gear Solid Rising
9) Resident Evil Revelations
10) Batman Arkham City

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
wallE156;291030 said:
Agreed on both counts, I just wanna see the finished product for S X T is all. And yeah, I'm not as excited for T X S cause I've played 3d street fighter games before and I didn't really enjoy myself.
Only 3D Street Fighter games that exist are EX series and IV, and people dont really consider those 3D, they are normally called 2.5D. 3D fighters is reserved for games like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Bloody Roar, and Soul Calibur. Imagine playing Ryu in 3D plane against Kazuya Mishima, using fireballs. This is what worries me about TxSF. Anything can be a 2D-fied or 2.5D-fied fighter, but not every game can go the way of 3D seamlessly.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291037 said:
Only 3D Street Fighter games that exist are EX series and IV, and people dont really consider those 3D, they are normally called 2.5D. 3D fighters is reserved for games like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Bloody Roar, and Soul Calibur. Imagine playing Ryu in 3D plane against Kazuya Mishima, using fireballs. This is what worries me about TxSF. Anything can be a 2D-fied or 2.5D-fied fighter, but not every game can go the way of 3D seamlessly.
I forgot that you can only move in 2 dimensions in EX, my bad lol it's been a LONG time. But I agree otherwise. Sidestepping out of the way of Hadokens is gonna be a problem.

Top Bottom