• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Most Disappointing Games of the Last Decade

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I've recently run into this video, titled "Top 10 Most Disappointing Games of the Decade" :
Devil May Cry 2 appears in this last, I believe he's listed as the 5th or 4th most disappointing game.
Sure, DMC2 was disappointing and is the worst in the series, but it is still a pretty decent game and shouldn't have been listed as one of the most disappointing games of the last decade in my opinion.

Do YOU think DMC2 was that disappointing?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well there are kinda unknown games who are actually way worse. I kinda understand where this guy is coming from as you can't be really disappointed by buying an unknown game, as you don't expect anything major of it, but when you buy the 2nd installment of a series you liked, it kinda hits you harder.

Though yeah he's still exaggerating in my opinion.

seraphmaycry

i was rather disappointing by it when i got to play it in the hd collection so i can't imagine how the dmc1 fans felt

i think it was more of a dissapointment then 4
still at least it was complete (i think hard to tell with lucias levels basically being a rehash of dantes same bosses included)

snausages

Yes, definitely one of the most disappointing releases of the past 10 years. That there were worse games released since then is besides the point. 'Decent' really isn't enough when you're following up on one of the finest action games of all time. DMC2 was a major letdown.

Top Bottom