• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Too healthy

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
So on DMC4 SE I went and bout all of the dlc, including all the blue orbs, and I even went and used the red orbs to buy out blue and purple orbs.....I kinda regret this since I'm just starting the game and the health meter is already two full bars and I can still get more blue orbs, anybody know a way to get rid of the downloaded orbs? I'm kinda worried I might have just made myself too OP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So on DMC4 SE I went and bout all of the dlc, including all the blue orbs, and I even went and used the red orbs to buy out blue and purple orbs.....I kinda regret this since I'm just starting the game and the health meter is already two full bars and I can still get more blue orbs, anybody know a way to get rid of the downloaded orbs? I'm kinda worried I might have just made myself too OP

Wait, you can have more than two health bars?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Wait, you can have more than two health bars?
latest

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Look,I already have the two full bars, because I purchased some dlc, and I found out I can still get blue orbs

I hate to break it to you, but that isn't the maximum amount of health you can have even in the vanilla version. If you find all the Blue Orb Fragments, do all the secret missions and purchase all the Blue Orbs even in the original version of the game, both health bars should be the same length. You don't even have max health yet, even with the DLC.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I hate to break it to you, but that isn't the maximum amount of health you can have even in the vanilla version. If you find all the Blue Orb Fragments, do all the secret missions and purchase all the Blue Orbs even in the original version of the game, both health bars should be the same length. You don't even have max health yet, even with the DLC.
2 things,
  1. Thank you for that, that's good to hear
  2. That wasn't a screen capture from my game, it's one I found online, was too lazy to make my own

Top Bottom