• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

crush

Oh...Nothing new with no Bob barbus fight, Just two missions. The streets and poison.
...but they seem to be giving out bags. I'm thrilled.
And by their twitter it seems Dante has his moves upgraded a bit...
They say one of his trademark moves are in.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Oh...Nothing new with no Bob barbus fight, Just two missions. The streets and poison.
...but they seem to be giving out bags. I'm thrilled.
And by their twitter it seems Dante has his moves upgraded a bit...
They say one of his trademark moves are in.

Hmm we already have;

Rebellion attacks
(from past DMC added to DmC.)

Prop Shredder
Stinger
Million (trillion) stab
Aerial rave
Helm Breaker

Guns

Rainstorm (Now a rising rainstorm)
Charge shot
Maybe it's Dante's classic twosome time gunslinger style, or something for other weapons that the classic Dante did.

OOO!! MAYBE IT'S MY FAVORITE MOVE!!:D

crush

Hmm we already have;

Rebellion attacks

Prop Shredder
Stinger
Million (trillion) stab
Aerial rave
Helm Breaker

Guns

Charge shot
Maybe it's Dante's classic twosome time gunslinger style, or something for other weapons that the classic Dante did.

Of course it is!...I hope it's as cool as DMC3's Dance.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Hmm we already have;

Rebellion attacks

Prop Shredder
Stinger
Million (trillion) stab
Aerial rave
Helm Breaker

Guns

Charge shot

don't forget the Drive ( my favorite :D )

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Translation:
Good morning everyone. I'm from Capcom and I'm the producer of DmC. The rest is moon speak to me~

Kammosjuttu

Well now, I really am not that good at listening to Japanese that isn't "overly well pronounced", but what I gathered after listening to it, the guy first said hello, introduced himself as a producer of DmC, told that this time DmC is the highlight of TGS, said there'll be new stuff you can do in the game and new information that will be revealed, and that you should totally check it out; play the demos there and listen to the infos. And yeah, he said that of course he will be there on the stage, too, telling the latest news.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well now, I really am not that good at listening to Japanese that isn't "overly well pronounced", but what I gathered after listening to it, the guy first said hello, introduced himself as a producer of DmC, told that this time DmC is the highlight of TGS, said there'll be new stuff you can do in the game and new information that will be revealed, and that you should totally check it out; play the demos there and listen to the infos. And yeah, he said that of course he will be there on the stage, too, telling the latest news.

Thank you Kammonsjuttu for knowing Japanese! ^_^ first that trailer now this, it's really made my day.

Devil Player

So, will we see new stages or the same old ones?

They should show more levels or the full levels that they keep showing and cutting before the best part, like Overturn mission.

Top Bottom