• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TO ALL VERGIL FANS!

RazielVergil

listen up all u VERGIL fans,i hav a very interesting thing abt vergil.go wikipedia.org and type 'characters in devil may cry'.in the character selection go to VERGIL under the MAIN ANTAGONISTS category n u will see SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING abt VERGIL in the last paragragh(4th paragraph).TRUST ME,ALL VERGIL FANS WILL LIKE WAT THEY SEE at the end of the VERGIL final paragraph.....enjoy reading!

PS:ALL DMC FANS WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THIS NEWS ABT VERGIL...ESPECIALLY THE BEAUTIFUL MISSVERGIL,TONY REDGRAVE,BRINGEROFCHAOS AND OTHER ARDENT VERGIL FANS!

Zato-OW

King
Don't ever in your life believe everything that you see on wiki unless it is comfirmed by the ppl who are actually making the game.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well that was interesting.but WHAT IS THIS INFO:The Order of the Sword used fragments of Nelo Angelo in order to create the Bianco Angelos, artificial demons consisting of a suit of armor powered by a human or demon's soul.

do you guys believe that

Zato-OW

King
Uh that was already stated inside the game. Go to the enemy area and read the description for Bianco and Alto Angelo's.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
While I'm happy at this possibility, I don't see any cited sources about that piece of information, so I won't hold my breath just yet.

Although if it's true, this news does please me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NO FREAKIN' WAY :mad: I ****ING LOVE HIM... I just doubt it that's all... I think Capcom will continue with Nero... Although, I do hope that was true and everyhting :) But I still have doubts.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I don't believe it because frankly, it's Wikipedia, plus the piece of information has no citation references.

While I do hope it's true, I for one will not believe it until the people at Wikipedia can come up with a reference for it.

Oh and...You see that button right next to your "A" key? Press it once, then never press it again, all caps is not a nice way to type.

Green Hat

"Capcom has now confirmed that Vergil is to appear in the fifth installment of the Devil May Cry series, which takes place a few months after Devil May Cry 4."

It's wikipedia...........so I won't believe it as of yet..........I mean I myself once edited a few pages to trick my friends LOL........Heck time will tell. It will be nice to have Vergil back in the series though. And I wouldn't mind Nero returning as well.

Angelo Vergil

Legendary DarkSlayer
To those still skeptic about this read the description of the Bianco Angelo

A man-made soldier made from the fragment of a demon named the "dark angel"

Slap me dumb, but isn't Nelo Angelo also known as the Dark Angel, probably where all this comes from.

I have my own theories as what exactly this means, but I'll come back to it later.

Also look it up on dmc wiki (type Ascension ceremony)

EDIT: I believe that I have just made the same post a few minutes ago, but I think it has been put on hold because I put a hyperlink in it, so I apologize in advance for double posting

Vergil_Yamato

Well i know they will bring vergil back at some point so i belive he will be back in dmc5 now im gonna check some other info sites

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
if thats true thats pretty sweet.......he has been in both odd numbered games as well... capcom is making a mistake if he isn't in DMC5

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^^Stylish Nereezy, Capcom made a mistake not putting virgil in DMC 4 lol, so they beter put him in 5(Playable I hope!!!!)

Cross your fingers everyone!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm already doing just that .lol. *crosses fingers tighter*

Top Bottom