• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

#1:Never go and buy the game before you get the system.It will tear you apart to have the game sitting right in front of you but NO DAMN SYSTEM!You will probably get a damn pistol and shoot soemone for it.Just get the system.Then the game.
#2: Never go and showoff in front of the Xbox guys.They'll just flip you off and whip out theirs..THAT IS FOR XBOX!That will tick you off.Out comes the pistol and or lawsuit.
#3: Dont sue capcom just for giving it to the Xbox guys also.Just yell at them.
More tips coming soon...

Dark Drakan

Admin
If this thread has genuine tips on the way i will leave it here, if not i will have to move this thread elsewhere.

The dark knight

Read my damn post!Then you see it will.Im gona ad more tips if you would actually start reading!(If you meant no offence then sorry)And if it had nothing to do with it the mod wouldve taken it out!Read my first tip.It has something to do with it.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The dark knight;40997 said:
#1:Never go and buy the game before you get the system.It will tear you apart to have the game sitting right in front of you but NO DAMN SYSTEM!You will probably get a damn pistol and shoot soemone for it.Just get the system.Then the game.
#2: Never go and showoff in front of the Xbox guys.They'll just flip you off and whip out theirs..THAT IS FOR XBOX!That will tick you off.Out comes the pistol and or lawsuit.
#3: Dont sue capcom just for giving it to the Xbox guys also.Just yell at them.
More tips coming soon...
...what? These are kinda stupid, especially that they have no relation to Devil May Cry what-so-ever...but the gun and lawsuit bit was funny lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom