• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tin Foil Hat Thinking...

Frazz

General gamer
So I have ordered both the Kinetiquettes and DMC1 Dante statues and both have been inexplicably delayed to "Q2 2017". Both were intended to be shipped in December 2016 but both have been moved.

This is very much tin-foil hat thinking but do you guys think that this has been done to time the statues with a DMC related announcement?

I know my mind's pretty warped due to my desire for a new DMC so what do you guys and gals think?

Apologies if this thread seems like a waste of time... I'll look for any excuse to discuss the possibility of a DMC5!

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Delay usually means production or shipping issue, I've never heard of it being related to game announcements, and it doesn't seem logical either, as it's just a product available for sale.
Sorry man, it seems your withdrawal symptoms got the better of you.

Frazz

General gamer
Delay usually means production or shipping issue, I've never heard of it being related to game announcements, and it doesn't seem logical either, as it's just a product available for sale.
Sorry man, it seems your withdrawal symptoms got the better of you.
Yeah, it's just been so long! I was hoping we'd have some level of hope after this complete disaster of a year... No such luck.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It's a bit of a stretch, but I like your thinking, Frazz. Viper's argument makes a lot of sense, but I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed that there's a connection to DMC5... somewhere...

* dons tin foil hat

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hmmmmmmmm........

Well.......

Maybe........

It's certainly a pos......

Nahhh.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Oh wouldn't it be sweet if this was the reasoning behind it? Mmm, sweet sweet DMC 5. I can almost taste it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think it's just Kinettiquettes, they're not a huge studio and sometimes they have delays on the production or shipping line. They're not officially affiliated with the games so I can't see how it could benefit them by doing this to existing customers.

Top Bottom