• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tifa vs Aerith

who's worthy to be Cloud girlfriend?

• Total voters

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
okay... my friends ask me question about this:lol:
"who's worthy to be Cloud girlfriend?":D
so what do you think, Tifa or Aerith? and the reason?

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I think Cloud is far too messed up mentally and emotionally (at least in VII and most of Advent Children) to sustain that kind of relationship.

Also, you have forgotten the option for a threesome. :lol:

Bad Wolf;155787 said:
I think Cloud is far too messed up mentally and emotionally (at least in VII and most of Advent Children) to sustain that kind of relationship.

Also, you have forgotten the option for a threesome. :lol:

lol thats a bit perverted :unsure:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tifa, considering Aerith got royally owned by Sephiroth and all that, I think that'd be a touch weird. :lol:

Besides, as Keaton rightly said, Aerith is Zack's girl, and as for the rest of the girls in FF7, well, Yuffie is the only one, and Yuffie is...Well, she needs a good slap sometimes.

PS: On a side note, Cloud's too mentally screwed up to hold down an actual relationship.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Tifa definatley, she is his childhood friend and has always been there for him and he has always been there for her. Aerith was Zacks love and always will be. Cloud got asked to look after Aerith be Zack and that is the reason why they were both so close.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Another thing I want to add: I think the fact that Aerith is, well, a little dead kinda renders this a moot point. Unless Cloud goes for that sort of thing. :lol:

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Dark Prince;157253 said:
*this is the neighborhood watch, reminding you all that necropilia is still illegal.*

RAOFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw i wont kill you :p *hugs*

EDIT: or mabee i will :lol: XD

Top Bottom