• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thought: DmC on PS Vita?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just something i was thinking about while i was... doing stuff.

We never got to see a version of Devil May Cry on the PSP as it was canned. But seeing the series is getting reworked, does anyone think there would be an interest in having the game on a portable device?
Also, would the game have to be adjusted for it to run on a small console?

I know the game is only being released on the 360 and PS3, BUT I would definitely buy a PS Vita if DmC was going to be released on it. (And i was wondering if anyone else had thought about it)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Just something i was thinking about while i was... doing stuff.

We never got to see a version of Devil May Cry on the PSP as it was canned. But seeing the series is getting reworked, does anyone think there would be an interest in having the game on a portable device?
Also, would the game have to be adjusted for it to run on a small console?

I know the game is only being released on the 360 and PS3, BUT I would definitely buy a PS Vita if DmC was going to be released on it. (And i was wondering if anyone else had thought about it)
i've thought about that too lol i would definitely buy a copy on ps vita, and i would also have it my console, so i could play it at home and on the go :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Nr since DmC has gained enough support to warrant doing i on the PSvita.

The old series might have gained enough support to risk it,

Optimus Crime

back then i was thinking they can make DMC1's PSP version. Cause DMC1 is fun, the playtime is not quite long, and the number of the buttons of PSP is just enough to use.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
As long as they do not make a ipod version i am fine (Ironically enough I am against one ,but if it could support 3rd gen ipod i will probably get it XD)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
yes i would love to have a portable version of DMC.i wish they made it back in 2006 but it was cancelled

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
As long as it's the same game with no extras or alternates it's fine with me, even though I'm not the type to play handheld games anymore. I personally hate it when they make an exclusive handheld port of a series that doesn't make it to consoles, especially if it's related to the canon series *coughRE:Revelationscough*. But if that's not the case, I guess it would be nice for the ones that want it xD

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
They actually did add DMC4 to the iphone and it looks like a java game and can even support 2nd gen ipods

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i'd love an iphone... or an ipad, they've got a good version of the crystal maze game on there... i've got dmc games on my sony ericsson mobile, but button mashing is almost impossible.

ZeroLove

Would a handheld version be able to pull the graphics and gameplay? I have never owned a handheld before so I dunno.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I was a big suporter for DMC for psp, but that fell through. I dunno if we'd see DmC on the vita, but I think we may be able to play the DMC collection on it. You can apparently play the MGS collection on your vita, so maybe capcom will use it aswell.
Would a handheld version be able to pull the graphics and gameplay? I have never owned a handheld before so I dunno.
This is actually the reason why DMC PSP was cancelled, it couldn't work on a small screen; and psp lacked proper shoulder buttons and a second analog nub. But the vita has PS3 like graphics and a second analog. So hopefully capcom do something with it.

ZeroLove

I was a big surporter for DMC for psp, but that fell through. I dunno if we'd see DmC on the vita, but I think we may be able to play the DMC collection on it. You can apparently play the MGS collection on your vita, so maybe capcom will use it aswell.

This is actually the reason why DMC PSP was cancelled, it couldn't work on a small screen; and psp lacked proper shoulder buttons and a second analogue nub. But the vita has PS3 like graphics and a second analogue. So hopefully capcom do something with it.

PS3 like graphics? Really? On that little thing? That's impressive.

johntoreno07

Yes i think that's what they should have done making it only ps vita exclusive spin off experiment !!! so that it does not harm the old series on other platforms

Top Bottom