• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

things they wouldn't say 2

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Crimson Chaos;297705 said:
well if you're talking about hagred, you missed the point of the thread. it's things they WOULDN'T say. lol

oooh.

Hagrid: "You aren't a wizard, Harry."

amidoinitrite?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante: I was meant to be the one to fill your dark soul with MULLER LIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
nero: beer? yuk!!! gimme a shot of wiskey!!!

vergil: ...uh, kid? you sure your pretty little body can take such a hard drink?
dante & nero: ....*shocked stares*.....

vergil: what?.... oh, uh...i didn't mean...i mean i....uhhh... ah forget it. think what you want.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Vergil: Son of a bitch!

Nero: My mother was not a bitch!

Vergil: What do you know? She was actually a prostitue. And guess who tapped dat.

Nero: O_O

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
dante: now now brother, capcom has yet to set that in stone. we all know how they like changing their minds.

nero: so i'm not your son.... daddy?

sparda: oh great, look what you did dante, now the little twirp has daddy issues! as if this family didn't have enough of those...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero: You know something funny Dante? The similarities between me and your dead brother are unreal.

Dante: Uh huh...

Nero: No seriously. We both scream for more power. We've both wielded Yamato. I use a blue Devil ghost thing when I activate my Devil Trigger that resembles him.

Dante: Yeah...Except Vergil didn't have a demonic arm. Yamato was rightfully his from our father, not yours. And he used his Dark Slayer style, which you don't. Oh, and he didn't cry over some girl he couldn't rescue.

Nero: Yes he did, your mother.

Dante: *Eyes twitch* You better hope for your sake he is dead, because I'm telling him that.

Nero: *Craps himself*

Meg

^ Vergil: What's this? Who said I was dead?! I just came back from grocery shopping!

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
Nero: Pow, right in the kisser.

Dante: I like wearing women's panties.

Jester: DADDIES GONNA SPANK YA BUTT, AND GO TO JAIL!

Mundus: I want more bunny rabbits, NOW!

Vergil: That's not the only sword I have.

Dante and Vergil: POTJACK! No, that's not it...

Nero: I don't want to do any 'arm to you demon.

Dante: I love cheesy poofs. If we didn't love cheesy poofs, we'd be...LAME!

Sparda: Yeah about my disappearance. I did some mushrooms and things started to get a little crazy. I didn't actually fall in love with your mom, I was just really wasted. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, accident children.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Goku: uh, yeah, can we go back to the panty thing? when did you first feel like this dante?
Vergil: he's always been a fruit, sometimes i wonder if he's got the hots for Nero.
Nero: ME???!!!!
Trish: well sure, we've all seen how you look at him Dante.
Orochimaru: I"M NOT MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero: Who the crap is that? *points at Orochimaru*
Orochimaru: You've never heard of me, the Demon King of Snakes?
Group: *shakes head no*
Orochimaru: Um...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Dante:"Ya know i think ill start smoking"...sorry couldnt resist!!

Vegita: happy Valentines day Bulma, these match your eyes

blastoise: PICKACHU!

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Dante: I'm busy reading To Kill A Mocking Bird. Shut up, and stop calling about your husband being clawed to death by a devil.

Woman: ...Well... The devil is hotter, and doesn't go to theaters to watch those boring horror films about Bela Lugosi, so maybe you're on to something.

Top Bottom