• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I know that jambo but it i've already beaten the game and well..i use super char only.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Dante slash the hellgate many time using yamato, but... only one slash that hit IT -_-'
(I don't know if he do it on purpose, or he just miss it) LOL

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante slash the hellgate many time using yamato, but... only one slash that hit IT -_-'
(I don't know if he do it on purpose, or he just miss it) LOL

He did it on purpose, he wasn't slashing at the Hellgate, he was showing off to himself. XP

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Things I've noticed,

-If anyone's having a hard time with Blitzes playing as Dante, you can remove their shield instantly with Pandoras Omen move (the light briefcase one) even if it has no DG. It also works on Alto and Bianco angelo shields.

-Also when fighting Blitz you can tell what move they will do depending on how they move in their lightning form, for example if the sparks are far apart going left to right in succession they will do the falling attack or will pause and do the explosion attack

-Lady doesn't seem to have the scar on her thigh from when she was stabbed with Kalina Ann by Arkham like she did in the anime

-GMD mode with LDK is impossible

-Dante sucks at Dark Slayer

-DT'ed bosses look epic!

-When Berials flames are gone it is possible to grab him 3 times with Nero. I'm just not too sure on the requirements but it seems to be to do with his health and you have to start with the ground grab.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
-I was surprised when I found out that it's really possible to hit dante with rainbow move. Not effective of course, but looks awesome.
-Blitz is easy in bloody palace, u can corner him and do three consecutive DT grabs, spamming summoned sword in a process, so he would blow up, without going into red state.
-Nero is really nervous guy. He always runs around, screaming in rage on any reason, he maniacally pierces everyone with his sword, shows a finger to Dante(he should've shot it off with E&I to teach him some manners)
-I managed to grab berial 3 times buy first making an air grab, then ground grab from the side, so he would fly into the corner and I can grab him again before he gets up.
-Most of Gilgamesh moves are taken not from Dante's Beofulf style, but from Vergil.
-I'm dissapointed that dev's took out some moves from DMC3. For example when you do Y,pause,Y,Y he will always do million stab, without requiring you to tap it, no followup for Raising Dragon, no running along walls now. Why did they do it?

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
-Nero needs to chill as he easily gets angry.
-Dante should never had given Nero Yamato, he is still a kid.
-At the end, Kyrie was happy that she was alive but she never asked about her brother...selfish girl!!!
-I never got the chance to use holy in DMC4 :(

emokittenlicker

CuppyCake!
-I was surprised when I found out that it's really possible to hit dante with rainbow move. Not effective of course, but looks awesome.
-Blitz is easy in bloody palace, u can corner him and do three consecutive DT grabs, spamming summoned sword in a process, so he would blow up, without going into red state.
-Nero is really nervous guy. He always runs around, screaming in rage on any reason, he maniacally pierces everyone with his sword, shows a finger to Dante(he should've shot it off with E&I to teach him some manners)
-I managed to grab berial 3 times buy first making an air grab, then ground grab from the side, so he would fly into the corner and I can grab him again before he gets up.
-Most of Gilgamesh moves are taken not from Dante's Beofulf style, but from Vergil.
-I'm dissapointed that dev's took out some moves from DMC3. For example when you do Y,pause,Y,Y he will always do million stab, without requiring you to tap it, no followup for Raising Dragon, no running along walls now. Why did they do it?

dante sholda showed him a nice finger when he was walkin away at the end lol

DMC

Devil May Cry
ive noticed that nero has bad luck... he usaully gets into traps
then when the savior gets him he flips off dante.. i guess nero is have bad days.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
one thing i noticed was in the secret ending dantes reading a magazine in it on the left page theres written devil may cry 4 on top corner below it lady's picture and on the top corner of right page ebony and ivory couldnt make out the image underneath it

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
one thing i noticed was in the secret ending dantes reading a magazine in it on the left page theres written devil may cry 4 on top corner below it lady's picture and on the top corner of right page ebony and ivory couldnt make out the image underneath it

Top Bottom