• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

There and back again...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm off on my journey through Middle Earth (AKA New Zealand) tomorrow and I won’t be back for a month or so… or perhaps I will never return (due to falling into a hobbit hole, most likely :/)

I finally get to see topsy turvy stars and hopefully, I’ll catch up to summer. Yay for time travel. Perhaps I will be lucky enough to meet some someone who likes to stalk Dante… who knows? ^_^

Take care of yourselves! Maybe I’ll add some random post with very bad spelling since I’ll have to use my phone and use free Wi-Fi where I can find it ^^

Tatty-Bye my luvvies! :w00t:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Free Wi-Fi = McDonalds. Srsly. Dooo eeeet.
Can't wait to meet up with you!!!!! :D I'm so excited, it feels like I'm going on holiday too! :D :D :D

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I hope this is the reply box 'cos it all looks weird on my phone :-D Thank you all for your comments, they calmed my nerves for some reason. I'm on the train to Heathrow, using up the free internets I get in the UK. Gawd, there is a McDonals in every country I've been to, I can't escape it! Just to warm you, I'll probably over do the Lord of the Rings references too, already spammed my friends with the song in the Hobbit on Facebook :-D I hope I don't get to customs and a guard will tell me "You shall not pass!"

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
New Zealand was on my "Nuke the freaking deadly exotic wildlife" list
I shall delay the attack for 1 month for your safety

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
That's why you're not here D: Ugh, I completely missed this thread! D:
Hope you have tons of fun in New Zealand and be careful out there. Return safely and with tons of stories to share with us! :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i didnt see this :( so i says have a safe trip autumn and bring more wisdom and awesome pictures so farewell for a month

New Zealand was on my "Nuke the freaking deadly exotic wildlife" list
I shall delay the attack for 1 month for your safety
you have a list of things to nuke........man you could work for me and help create the future cyborg revoloution!!!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
No one is nuking NZ! In fact, I have plans for us all to emigrate here.. and I dun wanna come home! >_<

I'm in Orc Land at the mo, it's kinda meh. I miss Wellington, epic city, epic people. Staying in a pish posh apartment. Thought we'd go out in style, especially after sharing many a hostel with annoying people who's snores penetrate my ear plugs. I should have just shoved them up her nose :devil:

Yesh, had loads of fun, I think i found a zombie pig man last night. Very scary...:ermm:
Oh well, since it UK weather now, I'm just chilling and using the interwebs! Yay!

Top Bottom